Reviews for Not Meant for Your Ears
SkyDragonKing chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This was really fun to read!

liked seeing a protective Joseph is cool to see, especially with the fact that he's the younger sibling

Dunga as an ape is just the perfect fit, I wonder why...(looks at Vortex Ape beyblade in hand)

I have to admit I was a little upset not to see Ozuma upset at the discovery of Mariam's secret relationship but his passiveness with anything that doesn't include Dragoon, Dranzer, Driger or Draciel isn't shocking.

Also I believe Mariam is 2 years older than Max, at least according to the Wiki that lists Mariam at 15 and Max 13 in V-Force

great story entertaining as always
Nirianne chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Oh dear Dunga... how many objects have been hurled to you over the years?

And yikes! That's embarrassing to find out when your entire team heard everything! D:
MidnightStarr chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I LOVED this! This was a beautifully written one-shot. Amazing job :) Have you ever considered writing lemons or mystery stories? You certainly have a hand at subtle detail and I think you could do beautifully with each one :)

Either way, please write more like this soon! :D
Suicidal Grasshopper chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
XD That was awesome! I loved the ending-you do those so well.

Max climbing into Mariam's room just because she wasn't answering her phone was priceless. Just like Mariam throwing her phone at Dunga durning an argument. XD

Now only Riley's stuff to go. (that's why my reviews are so short, so you know. I have to get my homework done at a decent hour, and I'll never be able to concentrate with all these lovely stories lying about my inbox, crying out to be read. XD)

~Macy
RedWheeler chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Let me start off by saying I completely forgot what I requested. XD That's me though. AND, I never would've thought of the storyline you came up with, but of course, them living where they live, they'd have an intercom around. I would've kept it hooked up though: "Attention all apes, your brain has been delayed once again." Thanks for the free publicity too. XP

This had me laughing the whole way, Max would scale the wall just to see her after a few days of not seeing her and the phone being broken. He's a worry wart. I also loved the boxer comment, how risque. XD The kiss was also eloquently put, simple but detailed at the same time, if you know what I mean. I'm gonna try to use the word 'ghosted' myself for later, never thought to use that one before.

I really loved this though, it was sweet and amusing all at the same time. One mistake I saw, dont know where exactly, but the word following a period wasnt capitalized. Nothing major.

Im trying to search my brain for anything I wouldve forgotten to mention, but I cant think of anything. So happy to see this though, and hope you continue on the MaxMariam train - convert the whole world to its wonders.

Oh! The age difference! XD Knew I was forgetting something, Dungas comment was hilarious about him being like 5 years younger. Max quipping its more like 2 and 3 quarters was adorable after Mariam says 3 years. Just proves that hes trying to make her feel better because he knows Dungas comment would have bothered her.

Overall, yay and thank you! Really loved this!
Kinkajouu chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
*Breathes*

*Breathes some more*

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ahem.

I very much enjoyed this one. At the beginning, it was like Max was some love-sick puppy who was stalking Mariam... But it made me smile when it was revealed that they were secretly dating each other.

The boxers thing made me giggle.

A LOT.

XD

Loved it!
b0ld.as.l0ve chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
This made my day...it's so sweet (:

I 3 Max and Mariam!
Sanich Iyonni chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Oh My God, how many times I have to say that you're amazing?

This one is cute and funny. I enjoy it so much! I really like your way to insert sentences that make readers laugh or at least smile.

Your idea is always great! I can imagine the Saint Shield boys' face when they heard the conversation between our couple. And I admire your speciality: a nice ending. )

Great job. Why you didn't put this in Humor genre?

PS: I think you can use my pen name. _
Player Zero chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Great Story's, so fun!

Max and Mariam are the best!

You can use my user name for your story if you want.