Reviews for Eyes that can see
lucien.francine chapter 8 . 2/19
More chapter please
awefanfic chapter 8 . 1/17
who is ryoma calling?please update!continue!
Aquarius-74 chapter 8 . 6/21/2014
Can you put in a Yuki-Onna? Or a kitsune?
Yuu3 chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
Ryoma...as a cat. No, as a Lynx. I'm feeling faint...I wonder if there's a picture of Ryoma based on this fic. Surely, that would kill many people.
The weasel is MINE XP chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
Lolz I know what it's like to not update in years... But anywayz, please update soon! :) I really love this story and can't wait for the YukiRyo time! -MnM
Ruko-sama chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
This story is good! I'm guessing he calls Yukimura.
Tearful Shadows chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
Loved it so much! Please update soon! I can't wait to read more of this
FranscoiseLaraLapis chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
Ummm... Excuse me! But, could I ask you to continue this story? It's a good start for a story. It has a unique plot which makes it all the more interesting. So, if you could please continue and update this story, it would make me very happy. Thank you!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
Update update update me no like cliff-hangers much
awesome story continue continue continue
Yuki Mizuho chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
Oh love it
UPDATE! cant wait to read the another chapter _
jgood27 chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
Great chapter, love this story and can't wait to read
Tennotsukai no Saiten chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
Quick note about pairing names: This pair is, in fact, already named the Sensual Pair. Just for clarification. Update soon!

-Vanilla-Tenshi Markings
DragonFire Princess chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
Love the story, Hope you'll uploads the story soon, I want to know what happen next in the story. So Please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?

I want to know what will happen next in the story.
KiTtEn18sMiLe chapter 8 . 4/7/2012
I'm not angry at you i'm just happy you finally posted...I think Ryoma is quite possibly the cutest part lynx person o.O ever. XD

Hope you update soon, I wanna know who he called.
Tennotsukai no Saiten chapter 8 . 4/7/2012
Hello! First review. I am a natural supernatural lover, and YukiRyo is one of my favorite pairings too. Therefore, here I am. I think that your story transitions are a little choppy, and thus a little difficult to understand, so can you map it out for me, perhaps via PM? That would be extremely appreciated. On my part, a decent review is due, so here it is.

The plot seems to be dripping a sort of foreshadowing, effectively leaving readers on suspense despite the lack of cliffhanger (sometimes). You also are a very prepared, as I put it, in your story, meaning you most likely have the plot planned out, somewhat. Every author has room to improve, but you are doing great so far! Please update soon!

Good Luck and Best Wishes!

-Vanilla-Tenshi Markings