Reviews for Oh Egypt, Why So Serious?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
He speaks
zzo3zzoe chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Chi-kun-23 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Aw man, I wish I'd been at the World Meeting when Egypt spoke... I have a mental image in my mind about his voice: a little rusty and husky for not being used for so long, tenor, I think, kind-sounding, and evokes a picture of a mix of the colors bronze and dark amber in my mildly synesthetic mind (kindly look that up if you don't know what synesthesia is).

Ah, so that's why Egypt doesn't talk... you explained it very well and accurately. This makes a lot of sense too! :)

Write on, fellow author. Write on!
Le awesome me chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
That. Just that. This thing up here . This story. Is. Fricking. Awesome!
Sagashi chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Awesome man!The last bit was the funniest!
LHPride chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I love Egypt! Love the story too!
Violet911 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Rosy the Cat chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I found the entire story very interesting and insightful, yet I came to the end only thinking, "Prussia has a Bucket List?"

- Rosy the Cat
UnDetectedReviewer chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
There needs to be more fanfic stories like these! Oh Egypt, you and your...quietness.. I really like your writing style and everybody was in character. This deserves a fav :)
Selene of the Pure Moon chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
You should do a story about the list, it would be so funny! I love this story!
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
lol, awesome story!
lillylolly164 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
LOL I liked it in the way that it was really serious and really hilarious at the same time, and how the characters really acted like themselves unlike in some other fanfics.(LOL at Germany making Prussia apologise)
Andreaeb182 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
hahaha i can see Rome-jiisan telling Ancient Egypt that he loves her xD i loved it... it was great xD
Papers'n'Pens chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Cute! I really enjoy your Egypt stories!
HappeDaez chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
because it's always about Prussia, even when it isn't.