Reviews for Becoming
kateisantidrama chapter 80 . 2/5/2014
That story is absolutely fabulous! Please please please tell me you'll finish! Where does Faith go? What happens when she comes back! Pretty please?
tmarie9 chapter 46 . 8/28/2013
lmfao I seriously can't express enough how much I love Faith haha. I'm also ecstatic that her and Willow have accepted their differences and are cordial friends now ]
tmarie9 chapter 31 . 8/28/2013
*giggle snorts* either Faith is realllly good at pretending she doesn't know what happened, or she honestly had no idea what happened haha
tmarie9 chapter 29 . 8/28/2013
I still love Faith! lol
tmarie9 chapter 26 . 8/28/2013
I don't care if Faith is suppose to be a bad-ass, she's so cute! I just wanna be friends with her so badly!
madison4865 chapter 80 . 5/31/2013
so i'm caught up with the chapters, i really love this fic.! do you plan to finish it? or are you just going to let us hang? just curious, let me know!
helasha8 chapter 80 . 4/16/2013
Hi

I can't wait for the next chapter to this story. There is going to be a next 1 right?
nattyyahia chapter 80 . 2/1/2013
Just started reading this yesterday wow its a good story hope u update soon
jcroud09 chapter 80 . 1/11/2013
I started reading ur story last week I just finished chapter 80 I absolutly love it. I'm excited for more. Ur writing has really brightened my days I. Just wanted to say thank u. Can't wait for more
helasha8 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter. Loving it.
soulcop83 chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
Catching up on your story. Nice concept and I like the burgeoning friendship between Buffy and Faith but the typos and some of the grammar make this a difficult read.

Overall though a nice story.
Moon FireStar chapter 80 . 12/12/2012
so wickedly cool that you updated so quickly...but this was super confusing almost like a dream sequence ...and the flow was really off not your usual style...but it was still a pretty good update...I really want to know whats up with that place and where Faith's off to and why?
Kai chapter 80 . 12/11/2012
another great chapter ...I hope faith dont stay gone to long
Kai chapter 79 . 12/10/2012
glade u updated I love this story
Whatever chapter 79 . 12/10/2012
No thanks...Can't believe I wasted my time the first time...