Reviews for break
DeiDeiArtistic chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
D: Aw, Poor Canada. So heartbreaking. ):
fangirl05 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
First of all, you have succeeded in making me pity Matthew. Secondly, I'd love it if you had a sequel for this wherein Arthur does pay. And if you do, then I have some hunting to do. *goes to hunt*
Tabii chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Aw, so adorable! This family has /so/ many problems ;
Kanki Youji chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
This was... this was... heart breaking. Just... REALLY sad. I long to read good canada angst. You delivered.
Deletedaccountk chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
w-w-wow.. this is.. a bit heartbreaking.. ;-; ugh.. damn, that feeling of wanting affection and not knowing what kind is truly difficult to withstand.. g-good job writer! ;o; 3
S E A S O N G dayxx chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
; A ;

Mathieu

Nica loves this.

Canadino chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
angsty. but then again, when is canada not?

i like france/canada.
Gethsemani chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
That was so very lovely ! Great fic, really ! J'ai adoré !
Endles chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Finally I have found a great France/Canada fic...! Merci beaucoup, this is just what I have been looking for. I loved everything about it, especially the last line.
Albinokitten chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
You're right, it's heartbreaking

good work here

Poor Canada... i think he's best when he's with Francis..
Smrtypantz chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I LOVE the way you write Canada. It's so absolutely perfect and in character that I think I'm going to explode xD

I love how you wrote all the feelings he experienced, his need for affection, his reluctance to act upon it, his anger towards England, and his guilt towards France in the end. ALL PERFECT 3

And I totally would not have noticed any fail!french, so u can count on me to enjoy it regardless! xD (but it's lucky u have people willing to correct upon language mistakes :3)

Once again, amazing

-Smrtypantz

PS FRANADA, GAH, no matter if it's angst or fluff, I love it regardless xD (esp when u write it now xD)