Reviews for Aurora Watching
Prince of Tennis' Shaman chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Aw. Just aw...so cute. Auroras are great, I'm glad you wrote about them. That was really, extremely sweet. (Like cotton candy.)(Jiro:What? Isn't cotton...you know, a cloth material?)(*blink* Yes. What about it?)(Jiro:...) And it was really funny. *nods* (Jiro: Apparently you found the chain tripping hilarious.)(*nods again* 'm sorry?) Anyway...yeah, on a tight schedule, so...I've been feeling rather...unwell...lately and to add up to that, did something weird and rather painful to the ankle area of my right foot yesterday...I'm...rather prone to this kind of stuff. xD;;
Ultimashadow 2.0 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
At last, the unveiling of your Nene x Himiko story. :) I gotta say, I don't have Blue Dragon Plus but I've played it. And you've captured the relationship with Nene and Himiko so awesomely. :D (I would say "perfectly", but when I told you, I say "awesome" when things are flawless. :)) So, like I always say, keep up the awesome work. :D Oh, by the way, did you ever notice the Nene and Himiko items in the Primitive Cube in the first Blue Dragon. It totally caught me by surprise. (I think I might write a story about it...)

Sayonara!

Ultimashadow - The Guardian of the Awesome Darkness
OceanLeviathan chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
This is so sweet there are barely any nene/himiko fics here

Everyone is wonderfully in character, especially Shu XDD great job :)
WindGoddess Rune chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
*tears fall down my eyes* This is the best Nene X Himiko fic I ever read and this beats my fic with this pairing! The kissing part made me screamed of happiness when I read that part and the artificial aurora just made me cry very happy! I hope Nene and Himiko come back alive and get new bodies in Blue Dragon: Ikai no Kyojuu!:D