Reviews for Misery Business
Swandie chapter 1 . 2/27
how are you? are you still writing?
Tenma Ryuhara chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
Epic ending monologue by Tifa i love it.
Tenma Ryuhara chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
I also like the idea of an adult Yuffie. I absolutely love her.
AnOn chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
wow...i love this story :D best cloud tifa fanfiction i have read yet. Short but sweet :)
DivineKitten chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
Love this story, although it's been years since updated, am quite content seeing these two finally together. I'll assume the story's complete :D great job!
myrthill chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
I knew I shouldn't read this story. But not because its not good, on the contrary it is because its good enough that it fills me with uncontrolled rage and jealousy. I love Cloti so much I can't stand to see either of them with another pairs even if its only in fanfiction. On that note a very good job man! I salute you.

Anyway, I have a question, due to those rage I skip most of the story (sorry!) So I don't get a clear picture of whether Tifa is still a virgin when she shares her bed with Cloud or not. I would like to think that subconciously she save herself for Cloud but please tell me if it is otherwise.

Hope to hear from you soon :)
pjmunky chapter 7 . 11/12/2010
love it. It almost made me cry and not many stories can do that. please please keep goin
jj chapter 7 . 10/2/2010
love this story ur an amazing writer so addictive ive reread 3 times already
finalflash1992 chapter 7 . 9/14/2010
Hey, sorry it took so long for me to get a review out of this, and BS a "slight" lemon -_- naughty naughty tifa lol . . . . not that i'm complaining or saying i wouldn't like for you to write more of them, but that is besides the point! )

as always, i like your writing and your attention to detail rocks my world, thanks for updating, stay awesome! oh, and you're gonna have to pick a subject for our routine conversations we have after my review! don't mess with tradition
Zero Kurosaki chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
awww i love this story . it is the best CloudXTifa story that made me cry and say awwww at the same time! keep it up
cloudlover2989 chapter 7 . 8/26/2010
love this much
Angelgirl651 chapter 7 . 8/26/2010
I absolute LOVE this! Paramore AND Cloud and Tifa its perfect! I just love Cloud and Tifa together damn square Enix for not putting them together! Can't wait for next chapter!

~Angel
Swords Divine Light chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
AWESOME STORY! I love the band paramore too and when i first saw this story title i was thinking about reading it so bad and im glad i did! Can't wait for the next update! I'm glad Tifa chose Cloud even if it sounds mean lol sorry I just love CloTi pairings and yeah... sorry if im babbling i just feel really high and cheerful inside my mind even though im calm and relaxed on the outside i guess...
mary chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
HELLO r u ever going to update!
WellingtonBoot chapter 6 . 6/11/2010
Whoops! Just found this in my inbox! First off I'm really glad they're together now. Nothing wrong with cliff-hanger lemons either, it allows for our imaginations to run with it if we so wish haha.

Good on Cloud for getting angry and wanting to run Xander over with his bike. I'd give him a cookie to mutilate him.

One thing regarding grammar though, just in case no one else has brought this up, where you've put full stops after speech within the speech marks, and then carried on with a sentence, for example, ""You stayed." says Tifa." You need to have a comer instead.

So: "You stayed," says Tifa.

Hope I'm not repeating someone else's advice. Sorry if I am. :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »