Reviews for La Musica delle Parole
ThyWolfQueen chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
This is easily the best Landa/Hellstrom-fanfiction I've ever read. I love your writing, but even more the language changes. I even tried to remember the tiny bits of French I know so I don't have to look at the translation for it would mean to interrupt reading. Really awesome.
Anon chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Wonderful, that was just...
I agree with Crushakitty on the teasing one.
It's a shame I only became obsessed with the movie and the fanfics 3 years later. -_-
Also, the one month gap between each chapter. I see what you did there.
AtrumMaximus chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
I'm dead from overdose of hotness. How is it that you managed to hit every single one of my major kinks? Breathplay, military uniform, boots, first time, humiliation, domination, spanking and Hans Landa xD

You're awesome.

If I happened to have made some impulsive fanart to this, how would you like to get it?

Also, I still want that sequel.
Crushakitty chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Just fantastic, I adore the fact that it took so long for them to finally have sex, Landa's teasing of Dieter was also a wonderful tease for the reader! Excellent, would love to read more. I think a morning-after chapter would be fascinating.
anon chapter 2 . 2/14/2010

If Landa is aware of what tremendous feats human beings are capable of once they abandon dignity, he must be aware of the shameless wanking that was done because of this fic.

Elinad chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
That was incredible, honestly, incredible.

You write them both so in-character, the dual language is a great idea and the sex is just gorgeous.

I really can't wait for the next chapter!

Please keep up the good work,

Corporate Voyeur chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Wow. I mean, wow. This was brilliant, I can't really say more. You got it, Linndechir. I don't know what /it/ is, but you got it.
palomino333 chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
Sounds like Dieter will be a prisoner to Landa. Well, he kinda asked for it. Congrats on a well-written story so far!:)
ShadedRogue chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
I have to say, I absolutely love your Inglourious Basterds stories, and this one is definitely no exception. I really like how you have the story set up in English - you have beautiful writing, by the way - with them speaking in French and German (and sometimes English) to each other, it's very different.

Also, I share in your love of language kink, unfortunately I'm just not as good as it as you are. The French I can understand well enough, German...not so much, so sometimes I have trouble understanding Dieter's reactions to certain things Landa says, but like I said before, I love it!

I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
anawn chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
I plan on fapping to this forever. You have just so many of my kinks in one chapter and I think I might cry with happiness.
Hybriseia chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
Hi, thank you so much for updating. I was nearly giving up the hope that you will continue the story. Usually I don't read much slash fics, but this is really great.

I'm already wonder how happen in the next chapter. Please update as soon as possible, it's so hard to wait for it.

Ayala Steelfire chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
Ah, I'm quite happy for Hellstrom. After all these years of denial, dissimulation and secret cravings, he finally finds himself doing exactly what he wanted to do: having it off with a man he's deeply attracted to. So this is very hot, yes. I do like slash, the mental image of two handsome men together, oh yeah!

So why do I feel like something is missing? Ah yes, I know: this is, after all, very consensual and almost tame.

Yes, there's a spanking scene, okay, Landa is a little dominant, and Hellstrom is tense...but comparing to the unbearable tension of the first chapter...this really looks like 2 guys getting along pretty well since weeks, and finally doing it.

Mind you, this is good smut...but I have the feeling that the fear/threat factor is out. Chapter one was way darker.

Please do not mind, I'm quite the picky reviewer, and I still enjoyed this chapter.
lyssaloulou chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
My, my, my, you have done it again. This was absolutely shivering. It has got to be the way you pull us in and tease us. It's magical! That's very Hans Landa of you.

Wonderful job. Really, a wonderful job. and since you said there will be more, I cannot wait.
loki89 chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
You have made a sick woman very very happy! and to think, I missed class today because of swine flu and felt bad about it, when lo and behold this stroy that I adore was updated!

You're such a great author, and that was so amazingly hott, I can't even express my happiness right now.

And you had spanking in there, always top on my list... and chocking and teasing and OMG it was so good.

From the depths of my heart, thank you.
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 2 . 10/15/2009

Hé bé ! Impressionnant :p. Landa est plus effrayant que jamais... et je me suis sentie aussi apeurée et mal à l'aise que Hellstrom pendant toute ma lecture, c'est juste fou la manière dont tu parviens à faire ça !

Et je suis très contente de voir que mes premières leçons d'allemand semblent porter leurs fruits :p, parce que j'ai compris ça "Sie sind wunderschön, wenn Sie weinen". Encore du boulot ceci dit .

Bref... ai-je raison d'espérer que tu seras encore longtemps productive sur ce fandom ? :)

Et désolée pour le français imposé de force, faut pas perdre les bonnes habitudes .

Nuitari Aquarius