Reviews for 10 Things I Hate About Harry
Gryffindorian2014 chapter 5 . 2/22
the rest five of em?
I don't read slash but Harry and Draco are absolutely adorable!
Doubled-Helix chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
Your Draco is brilliant, and I can't stop laughing. I would love to see more! :)
P. Cythera chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
Oh lord! I seriously love this...need more...why is there no more... Please continue!
veiland chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
This is freakin hilarious!
Amy Shaar chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
Ahhh! This is SO good! I was giggling the whole time and unfortunately, Draco being gay does kindav make sense (I will never be the same). The way you wrote it in the last chapter made it shocking but also as if it had been known about him the entire time (to the reader). ""Granger, it might have escaped your notice, but I’m gay."" I love how you wrote Draco and how you made him with a constant dry, sarcastic, humor that is always at least a little insulting (in a bantering way, not intended to really humiliate or traumatize them), whether his thoughts and intentions are good or bad. Brilliant piece. Please continue and update soon. Keep up the great work :)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
oh man! you really need to finish this story! it's so cute and funny!
Kiryu Ozore Aikawa chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
I so, so, sooooo love your version of Draco xD why haven't you finished the fic? It's reeeeaally good and funny xD loved it xD
Codename Jellybean chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
This is amazing! Please continue!
Legend-waitforit-Harry chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
Ok I'm dying. I'm officially dying.

And I'm dead. That was beyond hilarious! I'm not usually one for slash (not against gays, but they're not my obsession) but I am so in love with this that's it's borderline (oh who am I kidding- it crossed the line years ago) obsessed with this.

I do hope you haven't given up, because this is beyond priceless. You're a natural comedian!
lemclovin chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
Aww. It sucks there isn't more. :( I was really liking this.
lemclovin chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
Omfg. I love Herimone, just setting Draco straight. But yess, this is going so well!
lemclovin chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
Aww shiiit. Hahaha. Draco totally 'saved' their asses.
lemclovin chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
Oh my god. It's just getting better and better! XD I love the jokes.
lemclovin chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I'm so in love with this already! I seriously can't stop laughing or smiling. It's great to see something from Draco's perspective.
starsNflowers chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
This was so hilariously tongue in cheek and I can imagine Malfoy having the exact thoughts that you have written.
I pray there will be 5 more chapters of it.