Reviews for Monsters Within
pinkrangersforever chapter 17 . 10/2/2009
I am soo loving this story keep up the great work. I jump for joy everytime i get a message in my inbox saying new chapter is posted. *Does happy dance*
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 17 . 10/2/2009
So I was alternating between watching a movie and staring at my inbox and then I got the update alert! :D My only regret in this chapter is that you didn't give him any clothes. :P

Anyway, my guess is that he's crawling through air ducts or something.
Storyseekr chapter 16 . 10/2/2009
This is going differently than I was anticipating. I was expecting it to be less personal trauma and more a contrast between what it means to belong and why. I like this though! You've got writing in your blood for sure. I like how you improve a little each time you write.
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 16 . 10/2/2009
Um...not much to say except that I am sitting here nervously, hoping Snake Eyes doesn't do anything stupid. :P

Btw, absolutely loved the conversation between Snakes and Psyche Out...I thought it was very well done. ;)
zenbon zakura chapter 16 . 10/1/2009
hehe

sneaky snake eyes!

i guess he is getting back into his old spirit...

hurry update!
Faye Kinitt chapter 15 . 10/1/2009
hi , i really liked this (half) chapter, it was cvute and sad and really great.

i printed it out ( cause i was in a rush to college ) and read it during a lecture , so while the rest of my class were getting bored out of ther minds with health and safety regulations i was smiling or frowning like a crazy person while i read this chaper instead !

I thought it was great and the se/s bits were sweet and sad and i really like the snake eyes hawk relationship in this story.

as always cant wait to read more .
Comix28 chapter 15 . 10/1/2009
Yet another wonderful chapter. I am so happy we got to see Scarlett with him. I couldn't help but go, "Aww" when he signed, "I love you." It was just so sweet, perfect...and him.

I'm also glad that you have been so realistic with this story. You seem to really understand how someone traumatized will behave and you don't rush it just for the sake of reviews like other authors on here are prone to do. (Thank you so much for that.)

I really am enjoying this story so much. Each chapter is a treat.

(P.S. I felt so bad for poor Snakes being unable to communicate while getting stitched up. That must've been so frustrating!)
Frankizzle chapter 15 . 10/1/2009
i really loved the way that was written. i dont think it would have been realistic if he'd have been all open and normal. very good!
PhantomEmpress chapter 15 . 9/30/2009
You've really got how a trauma can change a person down properly. It's always disappointing when a character is written as so invincible that they can just go through hell and come out honky dory, when in reality it's rarely the case. The best heros are the ones that have had a hard time of overcoming things but still win in the end. Thank you for writing that aspect well. I'm lving the story, Can't wait for more!
zenbon zakura chapter 15 . 9/30/2009
what happened during the mission?

hurry update!
Comix28 chapter 14 . 9/29/2009
WOW!

This story is simply amazing and fantastic. (I'm so sorry I haven't been reviewing, but I haven't had access to a comp for a few days. I'm also very sorry for your loss, that is so horrible.)

But I miss 5 chapters, and they have been so great. I have been on the the edge of my seat with each one. I'm so glad that they finally got Snake-Eyes out of that horrible place.

You broke my heart, you depicted him being traumatized so well. I just want to hold him. (It was an especially nice touch that you included a flash back to the whole chopper accident with Scarlett)

It seemed appropriate that Jinx was the one to go and sound the alarm _ And I'm glad that Snakes had at least one friend in Nichols.

And I was cheering! Cheering I tell you when Hawk stormed in. I wish he had let Snake's kill the bastard.

But I have to tell you that my heart was pounding the whole time I was reading the last two chapters. You have blown me away. You have such a great grasp on the characters and where you want to go with this story...which I really do hope is not close to being over yet...please? Its just too good!

And I can't wait to see Snake's reunion with Scarlett _ Aw. Poor baby is going to need the healing.

(Wish I could give it to him, hehe)

As always, can't wait for more!
zenbon zakura chapter 14 . 9/29/2009
poor snake eyes!

but SOB dumb general now has a bad ass ninja after him!

he better cough up the pay!
Karama9 chapter 14 . 9/29/2009
Great story! Keep it up please. :D
AgniFox chapter 14 . 9/29/2009
Great chapter (again), and don't worry, it was a perfect length for the amount of detail and discription you used (which was a staggering amount that you managed to cram into a couple of pages! applause to you for that). See, you now have everyone wondering just what on earth Snakes had to do that made him snap - then again bullets to the head also tend to do that :). Can't wait 'til next chapter,

Fox
Faye Kinitt chapter 14 . 9/29/2009
that was an amazing chapter, cant wait to see what happens next and im not so secretly hoping for a snake eyes / scarlet reunion .
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »