Reviews for Monsters Within
AgniFox chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
First things first, Congratulations. As you've said, it's been a fun, immensly intriguing ride and I have thouroughly enjoyed it. Your talent it obvious when it comes to showing detail and drawing out suspense, and the entire story flows beautifully and and a good pace. You did warn about grimmness as it was very relevant but the humour, action and romance mixed up in the plot evened out things nicely.

So, I hope that you are proud of this peice as it something you deffinatly can be, congrats once again adn lokking forward to anything in the future.

AgniFox

P.s. For some reason this won't let me sign in, just letting you know it's me.
Frankizzle chapter 37 . 10/25/2009
Great ending, hopefully you left it open enough for a sequel? please? (what with the 'its not over' and possible cobra involvement?)

I have actually loved reading this story, and it all turned out right in the end :D. I look forward to anything you write in the future!
Loki21 chapter 37 . 10/23/2009
I must earnestly thank you for that more than excellent story, thrilling and very well thought. I also want to thank you for the pace and also for being so open with reviews, including those that pointed at things that helped you make it an even better story. That was an excellent attitude from you the writer, and all the readers and those posting reviews surely appreciated. Don't you ever hesitate to post again! Also... a request? Maybe it would not be easy for you, but would there be a way to make the whole story available in some downloadable document? Maybe a website... or send it to my hotmail, I sure would love to re-read it all again and again! If you can't, it's all fine. Thanks again and hope to see more pieces from you soon.

Loki
SPOOKYRCON chapter 36 . 10/23/2009
If you want a good refernece for the file cards and comic continutiy . Doc died in Marvel's run of GI Joe in Feb 1991. Snake Eyes was promoted to Master Sergeant(E-8) after Doc and other Joes killed in Trucial Abyssmia. Ripcord was a Corporal/E-4 when he joined GI Joe and by the time this went down was most likely at least a Sergeant (E-5). You can apply to Special Forces Assessment and Selection as a Specialist or Corporal and if you make it through SF Qualification Course (which between the two you can take up to two years to complete the whole process to include SFAS/SFQC, Language training, SERE and Airborne (Parachutist) Schools if not already ABN Qualified)
SPOOKYRCON chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Great Story but a couple of technical gaffs... First Duke is Not a Lieutenant (0-1, or 0-2) he refused an officer's commission according to his file card. He is a Master Sergeant (E-8) in a First Sergeant duty slot. As First Sergeant he is he Senior Enlisted Advisory to the Commander. Although if it were truly to be accurate the rank and paygrade would be Command Sergenat Major/E-9. Depending on what point in the canon we are talking about in the Comics/Cartoon/Movie...at one point in the Devils Due Comic series Duke was promoted to an undisclosed rank following time with an unnamed Agency. I disregard the movie as crap. Likewise depending on which file card you are looking at...Snake_Eyes rank could be Sergeant (E-5), Sergeant First Class (E-7) or Master Sergeant (E-8) same as Duke! beased on how many Joes were present he was most likely at least Sergeant First Class/E-7.
Earwen Svit-kona chapter 37 . 10/23/2009
I LOVE THE ENDING!

CONGRATULATIONS!
Karama9 chapter 37 . 10/23/2009
Great story all around! Congrats, and I'm looking forward to the next one!
snakesandscarlettforever chapter 37 . 10/23/2009
OH MAN THAT WAS GREAT! BRAVO! WONDERFUL RIDE AL THE WAY!
Jasperslittlesister chapter 37 . 10/23/2009
I due one day this was coming,

what a fine finish to a great story

hope to read more from you as you

great
Psyk2 chapter 37 . 10/23/2009
Love it! Almost wish it wasn't done. :)
Agent-M-0167 chapter 37 . 10/22/2009
I have to admit, this is better than anything I've come up with recently (part of the reason that I haven't posted in a while). I feel that you wrote Snake Eyes as the character he has been and always should be. The story had a lot of everything: drama, action, humor and a little romance.

Needless to say, I'm looking forward to your next story and for the record; thanks for giving me some of the well needed inspiration I have been missing.
zenbon zakura chapter 37 . 10/22/2009
nice!
PhantomEmpress chapter 37 . 10/22/2009
YAY! great ending!
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 37 . 10/22/2009
This story was absolutely amazing! I enjoyed it every step of the way, even the parts where I was cringing. lol You definitely have some great writing talent, and I look forward to reading your next story! :D (Can it be another about Snake Eyes? lol)
makeup addict004 chapter 37 . 10/22/2009
Loved it! The scene with Beach Head explaining why he was pushing Snakes so hard was great. He make it clear that he was pushing him to get him back in top shape. Snakes was suprised that it wasn't personal and that he was doing it to help him. My romantic side was a happy camper with Scarlett and Snakes. :) I didn't know Mr. Fierce Bad Ninja was ticklish! Ripcord and the bike comment: Ninja Bike: Fabulous!

Okay this story is finished; post a new one soon!
235 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »