Reviews for Monsters Within
Frankizzle chapter 34 . 10/20/2009
i don't know what they found, its a mystery that shall keep mke awake! i hope he will be mentally right again. there IS forgiveness. he was DEFINATELY NOT at fault.

great chapter!
Earewen Svit-kona chapter 34 . 10/20/2009
This is like, the best G. I. Joe fanfic I've ever read!
Faye Kinitt chapter 34 . 10/20/2009
I really liked the chapter , one of my favourites so far. its great to see the different reaactions to what happened for hawk taking charge to ripcord trying the take all the blame.

great hawk chapter. and lifeline broke my heart, you could tell he really really wanted to talk to snake eyes about what happened by he had to follow orders.

loved the hawk line about no one being allowed to see snake eyes there was definitly a - that means scarlett - aspect to it , since its the worst kept military secret that they are a couple.

cant wait to see what the PLAN is , cant wait for another update !
Faye Kinitt chapter 33 . 10/20/2009
great action sequence ! and great chapter. loved all the detail about have snake eyes got around and then the difference between before and after his head injury.

you had be on the edge of my seat when he was debating killing the baby , i really didnt know what he was going to do there.
PhantomEmpress chapter 34 . 10/19/2009
Getting to the nitty gritty now! I'm loving this...
zenbon zakura chapter 34 . 10/19/2009
poor snake eyes!

going psycho!

but the kick ass moment was awesome!

hurry update!
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 34 . 10/19/2009
Poor Snake Eyes...that, er, outburst on top of everything else...:P
Comix28 chapter 33 . 10/19/2009
Lol! Excellent timing on their catchphrase!

And I must say that you deserve a lot of credit. Action scenes are never easy to write, but the past few action sequences have been flawless. I've been able to picture everything so clearly, as if I were a fly on the wall. Fantastic!

In this chapter, I felt like I was sneaking in right behind Snakes...what an awesome feeling. I could also feel his shock at seeing the dead teen. And the fact that he saved the baby, and the way he did was just soo..him. Even if he was fighting to stay concious at the time. I was a bit surprised that he was able to think as clearly as he did, but I assumed it was the adrenaline rush helping to push him along.

I must say that now I am even more curious as to who these targets really are, and what in the world the woman was talking about!

The mind is such a funny thing, isn't it? It wasn't poor Snakes fault and yet he can't see past that. He can only focus on the negative.

I love how you have pulled this story together. It truly is a masterpiece. And as always, I can't wait for more. _
Frankizzle chapter 33 . 10/19/2009
hawk will NOT kill him. please please please dont make hawk kill him! everyone makes mistakes!

i would be very interested to read about how he reacted to the people in the van, and how he reacted to hawk and company showing up to rescue him. i hope thats coming up next :)

update soon!
Karama9 chapter 33 . 10/19/2009
Poor Snake Eyes... considering the first victim was orders and the other two were self-defense (and orders too, considering the no witness specificiation), considering the young victim was killed before Snake Eyes even knew it was minor, and considering he saved the baby, I can't see Hawk (or anyone else sane for that matter) so much as blaming him.

But he's obviously going to have a hard time forgiving himself.

Very well done... I like how he got the baby to safety, instead of just not killing it. It was a nice touch.
Frankizzle chapter 31 . 10/19/2009
grr ripcord :( he makes me angry! but i hope snake eyes doesnt kill him!
Jasperslittlesister chapter 33 . 10/19/2009
OMG!

Did not see that coming

wow what a great chapter just great
AgniFox chapter 33 . 10/18/2009
Wow. Just wow. you are amazing, and i'm just going to leave it at that.

In awe, Fox
zenbon zakura chapter 33 . 10/18/2009
O.o

OMG

u sick author!

what have u turned snakes into?

wait

hwo the heck did the teen get a gun so fast? and the lady a knife so fast?
zenbon zakura chapter 32 . 10/18/2009