Reviews for Prisoner
Guest chapter 30 . 8/24/2016
omg it has been such a long time since I read this o.o
well, Ive found it again and Im in love again with your story
I wish you would update it and bring it to an (hopefully happy) end, because I really love it and I want to know if theres a chance for dark ace and starling
AlwaysHope chapter 30 . 1/11/2015
Hello, love. Please continue! It's been nearly 2 years (I think? too damn late to do math; in fact, been reading your story continuously till 3 in the night) and I know this is a long shot, but I do desperately hope you will finish your story.

Since I must convince you to write on, allow me to elaborate.

I really, really enjoyed reading your story. I love your writing style; it's as if the entire story is unraveling before my eyes, and there are so many parts when I really feel for Starling, and really hurt when she hurts, and many other parts when I really understand her crisis. Also, the romance. Insert a wide Cheshire grin here. I do love meself a good romance.

Please update, because I just know this plot bunny shall invade my brain for weeks and make more little bunnies running through my head-on second thought, how disturbing. I really should get some sleep now.
Taze X Tail chapter 30 . 3/25/2013
This is great!. You should keep going. I wonder what the Dark Ace really went through. (I know this is a seriously late of a review, better late than never.)
Guest chapter 30 . 1/26/2013
I really love this story. You dont know how much i love this story. It pains me thats its over. Please write more. Do another story on these couple. I hate how when the source goes everything goes with it. I wish they could do more for storm hawks. Then more dark ace and starling pairs i'll have to read
Guest chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Hi
Q chapter 30 . 12/24/2012
This story is amazing, it's a shame I won't get to know what happens next.
Rukiudo Revanchist xii chapter 30 . 10/10/2012
No this story is great why give up on u
Marshmellow chapter 30 . 9/26/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO WHY U NO UPDATEY? THE STORY ISH SO GOOD AND I WANTIE MORE STARLING AND DARK ACEY! SWEET COUPLE AND I LOVEE UR STORY SO MUCHIE! ;((( WAHHH UPDATIE!
marshmellow chapter 24 . 9/26/2012
love ur story! keep up the good work! Im looking forward for new chapters :) I will soon log in and type in more happy reviews for ur story ;D
Wanderer chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
hi
Talonis Wolf chapter 30 . 7/14/2012
Awesome story,it explains so much about Starling and Dark Ace that no one else has even thought about! Keep up the good work!
Hebi R chapter 30 . 5/12/2012
I enjoyed the fic.
Untouchable Lullaby chapter 30 . 4/24/2012
Please Finish This Story! I know it might be a long shot but please!
IcePrincessKitsuna chapter 30 . 1/6/2012
OMG i did not give up on you please continue i love the sorrow romance its the only good storm hawk ff for Starling and Ace I am begging you please continue

*Ultra puppy-dog eyes attack*
lifeatshore chapter 30 . 12/15/2011
First of all, i love this story. to bad your not going to finish it. i would really like that you know. especially since there isnt much darkace/starling around. if you know any, i would really apprecaite it.