Reviews for The Actor and the Jester
Hillsberry chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This honestly has to be my favorite Kefja fanfics.

You kept everyone so perfectly in character while also giving it a slight tweak to make it interesting. I wish they had more fanart and fanfics about this couple, I truly love the two of them together. You made one happy girl when you wrote this, I can tell you that.
Angeliclown chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
This is one of my favorite parings! I'm glad someone finally wrote a fanfiction for them. So glad in fact that I made this account just to comment ;b In fact I was hooked on them being together even before Dissidia 012, in which Kefka regards Kuja as "Kuji-coo" You displayed their personalities perfectly! And the part about Cloud and Sephiroth, SO TRUE! Hahaha! Keep writing! I'll be looking foward to more as great as this one! ;D
Ash chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
8D

very well written, i never would have liked this pairing but you made it work. I could hear the voices of kefka and kuja throughout the whole piece. And i'm not someone who likes Kuja taking it in the $$ if you know what i mean. However this was a delightful read and almost, shall i say, philosophical?

I really liked it. ) Nice work!
The-Fun-In-Funeral chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
That was INSANELY GOOD! Holy shizz I am just sooooo loving this! I love the way you portrayed Kefka, his personality was so believable and he was oddly... Intelligent. He sees things for what they are, he doesn't over complicate things like stupid humans tend to do... :)

But anyway, verrrrry well done.

Woooonderful darrrrling ;)
Winterine chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Wasn't sure if I should review or not because I don't know if you'll appreciate it, but I read yamia-chan's and though, hey, mine's well-meaning too, so I hope you don't hate me for these commnts!

I don't ship Kefka and Kuja, and this fic hasn't convinced me to change my mind, but I read it partially because I was hoping to be convinced... since there's so little in the way of Kuja fics out there. I personally didn't like how Kuja was so weak and submissive compare to Kefka, even though there was some fight in him, or that he so quickly became attached to the clown. I did like the relationship with Zidane though.

...and I agree with everything yamina-chan said in their review

Your writing style is easy to read though, though if you wanted to you could make he POV changes and scene changes more visually obvious. But that isn't necessary, of course.

A different kind of story it is :)
The Twilight Necromancer chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Totally to be continued. 3
Wilwy Waylan chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This one is just BRILLIANT!

Okay, the change of character can be a little unsettling, but it's very very funny, and IC at the same time, and cute, and lovely, and... Well you get the point ;)

I loved your story! And I'm glad Kuja didn't die, I would have cried!
MyraHellsing chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
At first when i read the descript for this fanfic i kinda want ".. kefka x kuja..? wtf"?" but curiosity compelled me to click the link and so i did.. sometime i'm grateful for otherwise i'd have missed the amusing commentary of Kefka's POV and Kuja's behind-the-scene plight.

loved the ending as well. Leave it to Kefka to shamelessly spout some embarrassing facts to the group. Which, of course, leaves Kuja with an irritation that can only be expelled through a thorough pummeling of a certain Jester :D

love the way you write, more plz x3
yamina-chan chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Okay...how sould I put this simple?

Kuja: makes sense

Zidane: makes sense

Cosmos: makes sense

Kefkas insanity: makes sense

The general idea: makes sense

Kuja x Kefka: makes no sense

At least, that's how I see it. The way you showed Kuja tough and his changes was really well thought of and seemed to catch his personality perfect. The dialouge between him and Zidane after their battle really made me sad.

And Kefka was...well..Kefka.
K chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
How interesting and unique. Kudos to you for trying something off the beaten path...and I am now a Kefka/Kuja shipper. Id love to see more of this.
Arika.D chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I clapped my hands as I laughed many times as I read this. I love everything about this story!
aer-seph4eva chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Applauds. x This fic was very enjoyable to read. I have always been fond of crack fics and I love the way you have brought out Kefs psychotic personality. keep up the brill work x
Tioko chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
AHAHAHAHA LOL FREAKING BRILLIANT!

Just when I felt like reading a Kuja/Kefka fic, I found a perfect one! It's really lovely ) Although it's kinda hard to believe Kefka was accepted to the Light... But the romance is so sweet, m...

Thanks for the awsome story ;)
MissDeanWinchester chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Holy crap! You should definitely continue this! I absolutely adored it!I love how you portayed Kefka The last part of this had me laughing so hard! Wonderful story! I would LOVE to see this continued!
Felix Falora chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I like how you manage to keep them somewhat in character even as Kefka somehow manages to get feelings *gasp* for Kuja. Though I, myself, could never see Kefka as gay, a lot of people do just by the way he looks and acts... and I admit I already stereotype Kuja by that regard, so I decided to read this anyway. Rather glad that I did. It's not bad at all. The writing was good, the characterization wasn't ruined too much in the process of making a nihilistic psychotic man who hated everything fall in love... and it all came out rather well.