Reviews for Crazy for Trying
Ameraka chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
Awesome story! Poor Dean. Can't believe he broke but then again he went through some terrible things. So glad Sam rescued him.
I like this line:"His eyes, they were as naked as he was."
And this: "His walls were nearly built back up. His mask was in tact and in full swing. Smirk coming and going from its home, cocky attitude showing when Sam tried to get all touchy feely. Oh yeah, he was back." summed up very nicely how Dean is back to the Dean we know and love. :)
TheDocRoach chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
duuude...I really hope none of today's Asylum's are like the one in this o-o

If I was Sam, I would've killled him too, in fact, when I read the end I was hoping it was b/c of Sam that he was dead XD

83 Loving Protective Sam X333 can't get enough X33

Excellent work!
TeamDean79 chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
Wow. Really good, really sad story. I wanted to kill Manning myself. And may I say, "Go, Sammy"? Because it's pretty obvious exactly what happened to him.

That asylum was a horrible place. I mean, it takes a lot to make Dean admit or do something that he doesn't want to.

Rocking writing.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
Loved it *-*

Great fic, really

Kisses and see ya next o/

Rosetta
SamDeanLover28 chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
great
booksmartblonde333 chapter 4 . 9/25/2009
Dude! What happened? Great job by the way. I love the way your twisted mind works.
darksupernatural chapter 4 . 9/25/2009
Great job with this. Very fitting ending.
Tosharino chapter 4 . 9/24/2009
Is it really over? :O Well I'm so glad that Dean bounced back! Thankyou! :P Hey, would you be willing to write mabye a short chapter of how Sam kills Manning? That would be so awsome! I want to see that man suffer! :)

Great story!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
great
MoiraWinchester chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
Oh wow, Sam is a good nurse. If I get sick will he make me better? Poor Dean, I hate being cold and this makes my bones hurt. Ready for more please.
MoiraWinchester chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
I am now very cold. You are very good at hurting Dean, why is that? Cold, wet, naked...you know, I could be a very good blanket...anyway, good chapter, where the hell has Sam been? 16 days, are you kidding me!
booksmartblonde333 chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
Poor Dean. He seems like he's five.
Tosharino chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
:O! Thats so heartbreaking! I'm on the verge of tears here! But its a great story! Please update soon! Comon Dean! Get better!
darksupernatural chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
You nailed Sam's feelings and POV. Loved the chapter. Update soon!
darksupernatural chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
So glad I got to play catch up! This is awesome! update soon.