Reviews for Guy Hugs
liamgirl chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
ooo they getting it on i had the same thing happen to me with my guy friend were super close lol
Rixus chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
woooww. you have so fantastic and brilliant stories that i must review for this one :) it is so cute and adorable. i love B&B's chemistry and the way Angela is OBSESSED with them :D Booth and Brennan were a little ooc but who the hell cares when your fics are so catchy

thanks again for the wonderful stories
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
hahahaha! That was awesome..! :)
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
YES! This is awesome.

Thank you for writing.
Quarterbreed chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Okay, I'm being petty, I admit that, but I DO resent the lies.

We HAVE seen Booth and his brother Jared briefly guy-hug one another in greeting while thumping one another on their backs with their fists upon running into one another again after not seeing each other for months.

We have seen Booth gently hug his grandfather Hank.

And I have seen long-lost old college buddies from back in the day thump each other on the back with their fists while briefly guy-hugging.

So heterosexual guys DO guy-hug their male relatives and sometimes their good, good friends upon encountering them again for the first time after having been out of contact with them for a long, long time.

Guy-hugs DO exist, sparingly, and they are NOT "just-for-gay-guys" only.
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
That was so cute! Haha, we all knew that Booth's guy hugs were just an excuse.
Mirder Mystery chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This is amazing! I love the way Angela handled that! :)
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
AMazing!
mumrulz chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I'm with Brennan - if Booth were to offer me a 'guy hug', I certainly wouldn't be knocking them back...I'm sure that Booth isn't the only one that can see - feel - the advantages of a 'guy hug'. ;-)...& if it is put down to naiveté - then so be it! lol. ;-)

**"Not afraid, but Eric has been trying to hug me for the last three days," Booth said with a shudder. For the last three days a hell of a lot of men had been trying to hug him at the Jeffersonian. The same thing had started happening at the FBI building this morning and he was at a loss to explain it.

...I'm not ashamed to admit that I snorted at this...while drinking a glass of wine no less - you get the picture...not a pretty sight...but well worth it! LOL. Gotta love Angela's deviousness. PMSL.

**So, they thought he was gay, did they? Booth walked up to Brennan, slid an arm around her waist and pulled her tightly to his chest. His other hand tangled in her hair and gently pulled her head back...his mouth descended, his tongue immediately sweeping into her open mouth. This was no tentative kiss. It was hot and hard and left no doubt that Booth desired women, this woman in particular.

...Yay! Go Booth...Just proving a point, right? Right? Nothing more...sure...we all believe you!...

**they finally broke apart, staring into each other's eyes for a moment. Booth took Brennan's hand and pulled her into her office shutting the door behind them.

...what ?...What?...you left it there? :-0...that can't be then end *madly scrolling down looking for more*...there has to be more...but there is none. ;-(

As per your usual trademark - a great combination of humour, hotness & BBness. :-):-):-)
VirginiaTin chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Oh, that was so real and funny. I could see that on the show. It is really well written. I love it :)
Elisabeth Carmichael chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Hysterical! So funny! I love it! And very spicy at the end there. Oh my goodness, they so need to address this on the show sometime. Great job!
boothtempe chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
VERY FUNNY... i really like it
Lana01 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
ah really, does it have to be a one shot, because i can hear Musie coming up with all sorts of wonderful things that happen behind that door!

and the part about angela fanning herself with the folder was a picture of perfection. i can see the evil grin of satisfaction now.

thanks.
Bonesfan1 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Hi

Just wanted to say I thought this story was great, if only it could happen on the show! really well written story, please keep writing!
cbw chapter 1 . 1/8/2010