Reviews for Carousel
Pol chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
Just want you to know I still love this story 3
someone chapter 7 . 9/10/2011
Please write the rest! I love this story!
Yavi chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
I'm still showing interest! Still am!
Robbie chapter 7 . 10/2/2010
What a shame it's not finished. I liked the part I read and find the team Don-Nikki very interesting. Your language here is as good as ever, very entertaining and pleasant to read. Would love to find another chapter in the future?
kittytrypsin chapter 7 . 7/10/2010
Please please please finish this great story ASAP.

Kitty .
lovesanimals chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
This is a great story, but it's been a long time since you updated it! You said that there were only two or so more chapters and I am really anxious to read them and have the story completed! Please, please, please, make my day?
jpfan1 chapter 7 . 1/29/2010
please continue great so far cant wain to read more
newgal chapter 7 . 1/22/2010
oh no no good luck for them
muchtvs chapter 7 . 1/19/2010
Yay! Update. I love this story so much. Very few Nicki perspectives out there and you have done a wonderful job with this one. Not to mention keeping the tension up over Don.

The Funhouse...how ironically perfect.
seven days later chapter 7 . 1/19/2010
I barely breathed throughout that whole chapter! I love the thought process that Nikki's going through, it's very in character. Write fast, I'm worried for Don!
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 7 . 1/19/2010
GAH.

HELP THEM,FOR LOVE OF MERCY. GIVE THEMA SIGN, A LAMPOST, A HUGE SWARM OH HEAVILY ARMED FEDCAKES, JUST DO SOMETHING!

Rant over. I loved it, even with thise damn tenter hooks :D
PattyB chapter 7 . 1/18/2010
My gosh girl, what are you doing to us? You're gone for ages and then when you do come back, leave us with a cliffhanger outside the Fun House yet!

Regardless of the cliffhanger, I loved the new chapter. Nikki was just great.

Recalling Don's words to her was very effective. She certainly is learning from

his teaching and when they get out of all this, he'll be very proud of her.

You'll note I'm thinking positive here. :)

By the way, who on earth is that masked man?
Iawen Londea chapter 7 . 1/18/2010
Awesome! What a great thing to come home from work to! And an amazing chapter at that. I like the little tidbits you put in there for Nikki's character, like her hoping to show Don that she's not a lost cause.

And Don officially a hostage... excellent. LOL.

I'm so glad you updated this and that more is coming soon! I'm sorry to hear that RL has been haywire for you. May it be calm now. LOL :)
simanis chapter 6 . 11/11/2009
still 'hanging' on here for you. Great and tensed chapter. Oh dear I can imagine Nikki and Don in the scene.

OK...will wait. :)
newgal chapter 6 . 11/11/2009
I was just wondering where David and Colby are LOL!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »