Reviews for The New Fairytale
1L2Y3R4A chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
AWESOME!
EverafterGirl05 chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
KEEP WRITING I LOVE THE STORIE!
Anonamous chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
This is a really good story. Please add another chapter because every good story must end but don't rush it.
Curlscat chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
So... I have some questions. YOu DO know everafters are technically alive, right? Also, what happened to Henry and Veronica? Is this sort of alternat universe set?
Curlscat chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Well, Sabrina was in a WONDERFUL mood this chapter. Was it because of the everafter deal?
BrendaReads-A-lot chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Sounds a lot like the book,"Wings"
Myrh Kerenza chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
COOL i THINK WE HAVE A hem-fairy-hem romance in the future ;)
Simply Pirate chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
Amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter! Maybe you could consider a bit of Puckabrina..? XD sry, I'm addicted to fluff ;
Hannah chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
Beautiful. I like it, but isn't Puck's ears pointed too? In the pictures they are. Oh well. I still think this story is good though. :D
Lara D chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
ah!,...ok im done and i just have some thing to say,...ARE YOU SERIOUS!HER HEART IS NOT BREATHING!WHAT KIND OF SICK WORLD DO WE LIVE IN?(im kidding about the sick world,its a joke)YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE YOU SHOULD UPDATE FASTER!(sweet little voice now)please update,(back to mean)NOW!

Funny review from me,

Lara D
grimmgiirl4life chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
wow!this story is amazing!truley!the plot is good,and they are all pretty in update soon! .
My-Room-Is-My-Retreat chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
I LOVE IT! OH MY GOODNESS THATS AMAZING! HURRY AND UPDATE! please.
Lalaladeda chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Even tho there are other stories about sabrina turning everafter/ fairy, this one is not really like that. This story is very original and has a plot and detail. Please update again Soon! I love

it!
My-Room-Is-My-Retreat chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
AWESOME! Update soon! Don't leave us on a cliff hanger! Hurry!
she wants to move chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
woah. make her into a new fairytale, where their her 'own' prince charming (not the actual one). -snicker- puck would make SURE that fairytale never had a happy ending! ;)

gr8 work so far! remember 2 describe the wings, btw.

I can find this story perfectly easy to love. :)