Reviews for What If: Flying Lessons
jayshaun chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
i cant stop reading i can practically hear their voices you should go to the end of gt no to infinity make this a series
Guest chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
OHHHH! It's so SWEET! LUUUUVVED IT! ;)
Jerza Fernandes chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
NOOOO! You definitely should have included the confrontation between Gohan and Hercules! :(
Guest chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
I vote for Sharpner to be put in a body cast by a enraged Chi-Chi
jj chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
HECK YA! -crowd chantsi- *sequel* forget the 1 shot! Make a sepuel! NOW! MUST READ
jj chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
I love it this book it good
I wish this book went on 4ever
asd668 chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
hey that story was great i really enjoyed the part that Sharpner told that Videl has a crush on Gohan it was a big twist.
Rose Unspindle chapter 5 . 2/28/2011
I like the premise and it's cute, but the language is a bit off.

Especially with the 'cya' and 'ya' both those are really oddly spelled.

'See you later' is a better choice and make doesn’t make it read like a thirteen year olds text message.

'Yeah' as opposed to 'ya' makes the reading smoother as well.

Another thing that may seem odd is that people will judge your story by your author notes. So you should use full punctuation and proper grammar and spelling when writing them.
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 8 . 2/11/2011
awesomeness. :)
PandoraAceAttorney chapter 8 . 11/16/2010
I really enjoyed this story! Videl and Gohan.. Their relationship is my favorite of the series, and I think you captured their essence quite well. That was great :)
PandoraAceAttorney chapter 8 . 11/16/2010
SierraLarson chapter 8 . 9/2/2010
Cute ending! I really loved the story! You should make a sequel!
SierraLarson chapter 7 . 9/2/2010
I wonder if Hercule is going to see Videl flying? Hopefully he will! Now I'm off to find out!
SierraLarson chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
Can't wait to see Videl "make her move"!
SierraLarson chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
Yay! Gohan knows! Time to read the next chapter!