Reviews for Doorway to Darkness
16ckelmen chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
It's 1:34 and most defiantly have "more important things" (according to my mother) that I could be doing (like homework)
Please don't make her right. All you have to do is right more. Come on, can't we compromise. I review, you write...
Guest chapter 11 . 11/3/2013
NEED MORE NEED MORE NEED MORE!
RCRC36 chapter 11 . 3/3/2013
PLEASE MACKE MORE ITS SOWE GOOD
GhostAnn chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
Well its cool what you did with the Nobody thing and Danny- I think you could have totally used that to scare Vlad a little more- but hey I like when the bad guy think's he's gonna die.
...
I'd love to see what happens next. Thanks for writing what you have.
Mai'shardstyle chapter 11 . 9/13/2012
Since your story hasn't been updated in two years, i'm going to assume that this review will have no effect on whether you update or not. I find it necessary, however, to tell you that I enjoyed the existing chapters greatly. The plot and characters were well thought out and very well written. I hope you decide to continue this story as I will be following and possibly making it a favorite depending on how it goes.
savanna.finch.1 chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
love this story
AmethystDark chapter 11 . 7/23/2012
please continue this story! it is awesome! very well written and great storyline
nikitchi-tan chapter 11 . 6/3/2012
This story is amazing so far! It's really well thought through and you're very good at keeping in character. Keep up the excellent work and please update soon! I can't wait to read more of this!
OMNISENSE95 chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
Here's another problem; you have Valor form confused with Master form.
OMNISENSE95 chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
Here's my only beef: there's no Fountain in the First District of Traverse Town.
claude chapter 11 . 11/22/2011
i love nobody-phantom. quite creepy and very dangerous. the battle scene was awesome. no panic, no nothing, only danny fighting with his true potential.i like the part where he duplicate. it seems like an attack that nobody-phantom would use. after all who better to cover you back than yourself? but quickly, nobodies can feel some emotion, cant they? personal attachment, and distress wasn't it? even if you go with no emotions what so ever its still awesome. however i think that nobody phantom would still be very protective of sam and tucker. nobodies want hearts. he has a heart, but the surest way of protecting it it to protect them, so he still only thinking of himself like a normal nobody. anyhow, update!
tylerbamafan34 chapter 11 . 7/20/2011
That was a flipping awesome fight between Vlad and just goes to show you that emotion gets in the way in the field of battle.
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 11 . 3/10/2011
wow! This is awesome! Please write more!
Mak8907 chapter 11 . 2/24/2011
GAAAAAAAHHHHHH! UPDATE! PLEASE!

TIS BEEN A YEAR!
kingdomheartsforevs chapter 8 . 5/31/2010
DUDE!

Someone on DeviantART needs to draw Organization XIII Phantom!

:D