Reviews for A Place in the World to Call Home
Ash8 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Wonderful hun. It was a painful ep huh? But really, it's what I've come to expect from my wonderful angsty show.

This was heartbreaking - poor Sam. Just so alone. Or so he thinks... *sniff*

Thank God Bobby is still there for him. And Dean will be too I have no doubt. It's going to be an amazing journey for them both this season.

Thanks so much for this.

xx
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Aw, this was just fantastic. Wish we could see some of this. I, for one, loved it. Thanks for sharing.
Indigo2831 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I really loved reading this. I'm glad poor Sammy had someone to turn to. He's lost everyone else.

Good job!

Indigo
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
So, here they were, the world’s best shot at stopping this war from totally annihilating all life on the planet: a cripple, a recovering addict with paralyzing guilt, and a POW with lingering PTSD and two armies gunning for him

Best words ever above! Gave me a chill...so perfect.

Great story.

Karen
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
It breaks my heart for sam and Dean to be like this. Great work. Made me feel awful for them, as I should, and can't wait to find out what happens in real show life now.
TammiTam chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Awesome story hun ... so sad it has come to this, we the fans writing what is needed rather than the writers.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I love where you took the tag. Great work. Your take on what may come is wonderful! Love how you classified the guys BTW.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I like the way you handle things... i needed a little somethin' somethin' too! great job on this... is it thursday yet!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
excellent. *addes another story to favs*
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Hi, Great story, poor Sammy, hurting so much, both brothers are in a mess right now. Thank the lord they have Bobby around. x
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
poor sam he's really trying.. i loved it! go bobby!
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
AH! More..more..please hurry up!
Mikiya2200 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
The last line killed me, that is so SAM, if you give him a chance he will make up for whatever he did wrong (even if he didn't really do anything wrong). He so needs someone to talk to as Dean shuts him up every time he tries to talk to him and I can see him turn to Bobby cause he doesn't know who to turn to now.

As far as I am concerned this is now cannon and Sam did talk to Bobby. Thanks for the missing scene!
SingingLaLa chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Loved this story. Bobby was awesome in the premiere, and I can see Sam going back to see him after Dean's little "I Told You So"/"I Can't Trust You" speech (which pissed me off). Sam isn't the only one to blame, and leave it to Bobby to try and get Sam to see that while still not absolving the younger man of his part in the whole thing. It's nice to see that no matter what, Sam will always have Bobby in his corner. Awesome job. :)
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Seems like that's all we can do with the show right now: try to deal.

This is so perfect: "In spite of the fact John’s youngest son liked to talk, asking endless questions and probing into everyone’s business, when it came down to Sam himself, eighty percent of what he was thinking stayed in his head." It's been true all along, but never moreso than this last season. Sam puts up a good smokescreen of talking, talking, talking, but when it comes to himself, he never really says much at all. (DARN YOU, SHOW!)

I love that you have Bobby being so very Bobby-loving the boys and wanting to knock their heads together and not worried for his health as much as feeling he's reneging on his duties. He's just awesome. And even more awesome for telling Sam it's not only his fault...and reminding him the door was always open.

Great work, babe! Keep 'em coming. :)
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »