Reviews for Primal Inklings
la canelle chapter 1 . 1/29
Please put it in one Fic, this one. I can't wait to see more.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
... My, my, my.

Very cool. And tell me, DID you write a sequel? I'm going to go poke around your profile after this and see. You've had four and a half years, and I can't quite see you leaving this standing alone. I just BEGS for follow-up.

Goes in Favorites.
Oh my god chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Oh my god. You just - I don't even - this is - YOU NEED TO KEEP WRITING THESE, K? K.
Chateau de VerZY chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Make a series PLEASE!
Lady Shaye chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I would really like for this to be in the same fic! Thank you for this, it was perfect.
RobRaealltheway chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Yes, yes, YES! Please please PLEASE update and add another chapter to the story! I was thinking that maybe the next interaction could be at the tower and that they are home alone since the titans have another day off and the other three are off doing something (eg a new movie at the cinema or something like that). Anyways, please update soon! Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
aej325 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
So. I'm a Beast Boy and Raven type of gal.

But this fic was lovely. And hot. ;)

Loved it!
BELLARUSA chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Please Update
Chris chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Very nice. Definitely a fan of the pairing in the cartoon, and interactions outside of their normal context are always interesting. I'm always curious to what people think superheros might do in their actual downtime. I hate it when people go "ooh, more!" so I won't, and just state that a follow-on would be well received.
Chris chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
An interesting take on the tat. Excellent intensity from Robin - one more thing he should've picked up from the old man.
sophia chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
please update the story
imma.me chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Holy crap. xD

Squeals I'm disappointed it's only a oneshot. I really wish you'd continue it because it is definitely good! :D
via-loves-tyson chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I like it update soon... Its interesting:))
katherine chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
oh yes please continue. i want to know where this leads. love robrae!
Regin chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I Like,I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!