Reviews for How My Life was Ruined in 14 Days
morena.davidson.3 chapter 15 . 8/23
Thanks for sharing. xo
Rogueish28 chapter 8 . 5/8
This has to be the funniest chapter in this story... I think I laughed for a good 15 minutes over the bathroom scene...
Lord-of Oceans-Poseidon chapter 11 . 11/14/2019
cullens buying their children alcohol? what state is this?!
Lord-of Oceans-Poseidon chapter 8 . 11/13/2019
This last two chapters have me in stitches lol
Lord-of Oceans-Poseidon chapter 7 . 11/13/2019
Lmao well Edward gets off quick and falls asleep right after just wow
Tanr chapter 3 . 5/5/2019
Still no mention of Bella's mental illness. Which means there's no reason for her being like that. I can't handle her being an insufferable bitch any longer.
Tanr chapter 1 . 5/5/2019
I really hope you elaborate more on Bella's mental condition otherwise, as a reader, I'll be pissed.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/16/2018
I loved this story from beginning to end. Great writing!
Nick Peony chapter 15 . 5/1/2018
Dear ,

This story has been done for... damn, 7 years now, and I just wanted you to know that it still makes people laugh and face palm and want to lick Edward's orange juice lips...
I'm so glad I came across it (it's been recommended a million times so that might be why...), I'm obviously sad it's over already, but I'll live. I've been searching the internet for the EPOV outtake, but I guess it never was out there.
I hope everything is going well for you !

Thank you so much for sharing this awesome story. I'll love it forever!

XOXO

Nick
Ariya120 chapter 1 . 2/20/2018
STELLARRRRRR!
agoogoo chapter 4 . 11/4/2017
looove how Alice is attacking/defending from Rosalie's actions/words
tinksauble chapter 14 . 8/1/2017
This story is brilliant! Thanks for taking the time to write it.
readicted chapter 14 . 7/26/2017
This started out as maybe one of the funniest stories I've ever read. Then, then it got serious and sad. There was still some moments of levity, but I felt concern for these two kids and heck Alice too. Glad to see there were some breakthroughs and positive momentum for Alice and for Jasper, as well as for Bella. Edward seemed well adjusted for the most part, although he had some sibling issues. Who doesn't though. All I all, it was an enjoyable read. Thank you for sharing your fic. From your closing author's note, it sounds like you've moved on from Twific, so I don't know if you even read these reviews any more, but I still appreciate the time that you put into writing it.
readicted chapter 9 . 7/24/2017
Alice and Bella seem a bit like a train wreck. Jake seems like a good friend. Bella needs therapy. And Alice is persistently perusing a boy who is happilydating another girl, and has told her he's not into her that way. Bella's nervous ramblings to Edward are still so funny.
readicted chapter 8 . 7/24/2017
Oh no, she snuck out while he was asleep and walked home in the rain. My gosh, what must Charlie be thinking? Will he be furious with Edward. Naturally he's very worried for and about Bella. That's just heartbreaking for both Edward and Bella. Then the public scene at school, ugh. If Bella would slow down and actually listen to someone for once instead of cutting them off, she might learn something. Everything needs to conform to her will. She must be in control. She's going to have a bit of a breakdown. Edward is mad at Emmett, it's likely because of Alice. I wonder what Alice was getting to when she said Edward was too gentlemanly with his previous sexual partner/experience. And I think Edward is absolutely right to turn Bella down for a kiss.
3,812 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »