Reviews for How My Life was Ruined in 14 Days
hammondgirl chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
This is brilliant. I'm always fashionably late to the game. But I always show up. Seriously, this is good stuff so far. ;)
MizzVicki chapter 1 . 4/29/2012

Priceless. Love it.
MmmBuhBuh chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
omg! lol
Vampfan1 chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
Wow! That was awkward sex at its poorest! They are gonna have to work extra hard to make it to Edward and Bella standards. That was painful to read. Not because you did a bad writing job or anything but man they were clueless. I think the only thing they knew was wear a condom and stick it in. Talk about no finese. Plus no happy ending for our girl. She's got to be asking herself about now...Whats the big deal?
azyungalah chapter 15 . 3/20/2012
gah! you tease me with those lines in the epilogue! you are evil!

anyways, this story was really funny and pretty different, especially since it's all human. there were some parts that i just had to scroll through because it got a little boring, but this story did hold my attention. i read the first 12 chapters last night then the rest today, and i was excited to get home from school and finish it. lol i love bella in this story, how erratic she is. though i was kinda peeved/curious about why she hated her mother so much, since you said she abandoned her, died and that line about being sober so why the hell did she hate her?

btw, i thought you were taking your profile down? and i'm sorry about your house, with the fire and all...
miranda04 chapter 8 . 3/17/2012
Poor, clueless Bella!

And I wonder what's going on with Edward/Emmett? Glad this is complete!

Great job so far. Loving this story!
miranda04 chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
I like this Bella. She so unusual, at least from all the other Bella's I've read in fanfic. "Typical" Bella would be backing down at the rejection that seemed to be coming from Edward at the end. But not this Bella! A deal is a deal!

On to read more!
miranda04 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
OMG! This looks nuts! In a good way. Looking forward to reading Edward's reaction.
skorpian672 chapter 15 . 3/6/2012
Fan-bloody-tastic loved every word from beginning to end you have an absolute gift :) xx
skorpian672 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Note to self: never ever drink when reading this story :p

Too too funny, Bella actually makes me LOL! :D xx
salvatoreSTC chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
this is really good :D
Anon chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I really do think that you shouldn't jut delete your stories. Please don't. It's just, if you're going to leave this fandom, then just leave but please, don't take the story with you. :( I want more people to read this amazing fic and that wouldn't really happen if you're going to delete it. So, pls don't. I do understand that you want this "chapter of your life" to be closed but then couldn't you just leave it be? It's really such a shame if you're going to delete it. So please don't. :(
o.may86 chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
woa :):):)i laughed my ass story
bellskindagirl chapter 14 . 1/19/2012