Reviews for How My Life was Ruined in 14 Days
readicted chapter 7 . 7/24/2017
I guess Charlie knew the deal huh. That's...weird, but I actually get it. I get why he was kind of ok about it. As hilarious as all of this is, and it is freaking gold star funny- it's also incredibly sad. I feel so sad for both Edward and Bella. Edward seems to like Bella, at the very least care about her. He's not promiscuous so this was a big deal to him too. And as for Bella, she went about this is such a rigid, regimented, sterile way. She allowed no fun, no tenderness, no softness into her first time. In my opinion, Jake would have been better choice for her first time if she was dead set on doing it with just someone she could stand seeing naked. Jake and Bella shared a bond, a true friendship. He knew her and chose to befriend her quirks and plans all and all. I really thought they'd back out when Bella started stripping the second the door closed. And then when she didn't want to remove her shirt. And then when she started rambling about distinctly insect topics. And then when she didn't want to look. She keeps cutting Edward off and rejecting any attempts he endeavors to make this whole experience less cold and clinical. I almost want to drop a tear for them both. Hopefully, Bella will allow her to hold her. Maybe even kiss her. Maybe they can try again if he is able to break through her carefully erected and furiously protected walls. My fingers are crossed for her.
readicted chapter 6 . 7/24/2017
Oh gah, my stomach aches from laughing. Full-belly laughing. That drug store scene was too good. And after all of the back and forth with poor Edward about tantalizing tasting condoms, Bella calmly turns to the traumatized older woman and scolds her for holding up the line. That right there just may be my favorite bit. The cashier deserves a raise for keeping it together as well as she did. She giggled and valiantly tried to stifle her smile, I would've lost it. I don't stifle amusement well. Especially shocked amusement.
readicted chapter 5 . 7/24/2017
Poor Edward.
readicted chapter 4 . 7/24/2017
Oh my Alice is a bit crazy. And Edward and Bella's date was kind of a disaster. Except it seems like Bella some entertainment value in the drama.
readicted chapter 3 . 7/24/2017
OMG, I'm dying. That was hilarious and mortifying for poor Edward.
readicted chapter 2 . 7/24/2017
So funny. Bob is great. Edward has a stipulation. Her whole schedule for the week is shot, lol. Let's hope Jake took her seriously when she canceled their standing Sunday 'appointment' to hang out. It could get awkward(er) is Jake shows up.
readicted chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
Stumbled upon this story. Two paragraphs in and I chuckling my way through. This is going to be fun.
flanduslover1 chapter 15 . 6/25/2017
I actually really liked this it was different than anything I mean Alice pinning for Emmett and jasper pinning for her...
Bella proposes something Edward excepts but helps change the way she sees things
Guest chapter 15 . 4/30/2017
You suck!
lovebel chapter 5 . 4/20/2017
I just have to tell you I'm grinning like a loon and have just said to myself: "Best story ever!"
missmelly chapter 2 . 4/2/2017
I am re-reading your story for the umpteenth time; it always makes me laugh. And cringe. I just love it, every single word.
MysterySan chapter 14 . 11/18/2016
I have laughed so hard while reading this hilarious story. Even right now while typing this I'm laughing at one or the other thing which happened in this story. Bella is absolutely adorable and shall I say brave? I mean who has the guts to propose a boy all of a sudden in the middle of a cafeteria to fornicate with you *laughs*. Edward was as always charming and cute but it was Bella of this fic who captured my heart. I loved her. Sometimes I could relate to her so much and sometimes I couldn't. But that's the thing which makes this even more special.
My favourite chapter has to be the one where they buy condoms. I almost fell out of my seat because I was laughing so hard. Though this was not the only chapter which made me laugh this hard.
I would like to make a special mention of Jake and Jasper. Those two did not have much to do in this fic but still they left their mark on it. Charlie is a very cool Dad, I mean what type of father gives his blessings to his daughter to fornicate*laughs again*. I should not have been reading this story because its my exam tomorrow. Yet I'm reading this which should be enough proof to explain how much I loved it.
I know I have written a very long review and you won't even read it but I just wanted to express myself and I'm glad that I discovered this fanfic. I wish I could read more of your stories. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 11/17/2016
Edward had picked up Bella on their date from her house. He even met Charlie on that day so it would be wrong to say that he came to her house the first time today.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/28/2016
Bella better cancel that appointment...i don't wanna see a mortified Edward!
LizzyBoo7 chapter 1 . 5/17/2016