Reviews for How My Life was Ruined in 14 Days
Guest chapter 3 . 5/28/2016
Bella better cancel that appointment...i don't wanna see a mortified Edward!
LizzyBoo7 chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
funny! i loved it
Atwiggs chapter 14 . 8/15/2015
Thank you so much for writing this lovely Fic. I really enjoyed the wonderful escape. I know you felt pressure trying to get it done, but you did it!

As you and Bella both know, you just can't plan for everything and that's ok!️
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 8/14/2015
Wow that was kinda anti climatic. Bella didn't seem to get into it. They didn't even kiss. I wish she would relax and try harder to enjoy it. I thought she was going to turn into a sex kitten, but she is to regimated. She was always looking at his lips, but didn't kiss him. Poor Bella, what is her mothers story. She needs help. Help her Edward, please.
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
Why is Edward backing out now that Bella is getting very interested in his lips!

Alice is nuts!

Is Edward embarrassed about his friends in the restaurant?
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
This Fic is the best, I can't stop smiling. I've been reading it to my husband and he's been laughing too.

Bob needs a girlfriend. How 'bout a nice slim sexy iPhone?
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
I just love how Edward made her go on the dare. I have the feeling that he's trying to loosen her up. She's so regimated! Maybe a good orgasm will change her whole life hehe!
HollywoodTwore chapter 15 . 4/1/2015
Hey, thanks for sharing I loved this! However I dont really understand why you're removing your stories..why not simply change your bio ansd jump ship? That way many people can enjoy your stories. But either way, thank you for posting!
aroundsundown chapter 15 . 3/15/2015
I assume they'll be staying in backpacker hostels. imagine them having sex in like a 6 bed dorm room. oh my. oh they'll be adventurous and do it outdoors. Europeans are more open about things. They don't censor much on tv either.
aroundsundown chapter 14 . 3/15/2015
She's so much more bearable now. and I'm amazed how so many Americans don't even have passports.
aroundsundown chapter 12 . 3/15/2015
RIP Bob. Rest in Pieces.

She's just like Liz Parker. Smug little shit thought she'd be Head Molecular Biologist before she even graduated high school.
aroundsundown chapter 8 . 3/14/2015
Yay Edward for saying No!
Vamps09 chapter 14 . 1/7/2015
Loved this story so glad to see Bob go.
Vamps09 chapter 5 . 1/6/2015