Reviews for How My Life was Ruined in 14 Days
samekraemer chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Oh my God! I am laughing my ass off! Just found it, but I love it so far. SK
lemonangeljuice chapter 15 . 10/18/2013
I loved the tension between the characters throughout this story. It wasn't deep angst. Even funny at times. Thank you!
Paolina Beke H chapter 14 . 9/27/2013
Loved it, thaks so much for sharing it
KScheermom chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
E wants a date first, always the gentleman.
KScheermom chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Wow, ur Bella is ballsy! Nothing like being direct & sticking to the plan! Can't wait to see where this goes!
Dafny chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Bite me! I mean, it is so hilarious in the and I love it!
winnodinno chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Cracked up over the scheduled sex
ImYours1901 chapter 15 . 7/22/2013
Loved it
ImYours1901 chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
"Bob beeped me awake. I reached over to the nightstand and grabbed him, stroked my fingers over his perky little buttons and stopped his upset noise."
...perky? Rofl, Bob made me smile, RIP Bob.
ImYours1901 chapter 11 . 7/22/2013
"His sleek curves and tiny buttons, perfect for organisation and scheduling.
"What am I going to do?" I started looking at all of my Bob apps. They'd held all the answers before."
"I became giddy when updating my Bob's software and getting to rearrange all of his apps."
I'm not really a blackberry kinda gal, but I love Bella's Bob, their relationship is beautiful, and what a name!
ImYours1901 chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
This story is awesome, can't believe I ignored it for so looong.
Spesvie chapter 14 . 7/9/2013
I really enjoyed Bella's voice in the opening chapters, as it was well-formed and was a different spin on her character. Thanks for writing!
Connachtpa chapter 14 . 7/1/2013
Seriously! This story is gorgeous!
Connachtpa chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
I'm so sorry I haven't been reviewing this chapter by chapter (and thrilled you didn't pull it!). But I couldn't let this chapter go without saying how much I love this story. It's so sweet, a little sad and laugh out loud funny. I really snorted on the train thus afternoon picturing Edward and Bella on the front steps going out to do the deed and stopping to stare at Charlie! Thanks so much got keeping this up do I could find it!
FutureMrsRPattz chapter 8 . 6/24/2013