Reviews for Taking Over Me
Angrystrike101 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This is truly beautiful.I can't believe Beast Boy and Raven actually talked about Beast Boy's dreams and unanswered his past loved ones,nightmares of losing the people you cared about,and comforting someone who is different and special than the was very touching.
Rosalind2013 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Wow! Very very very cute!

I really liked it!

Keep writing; you're really good!
London Romance chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Awh, I think it was the perfect combination of cuddly and angsty - both coming from the people I'd least expect them to come from. Obviously, cuddly from Raven and angsty from Beast Boy are pretty surprising, but you pulled it off really well! I can't wait to read the future chapters! :)
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
A lovley BB/Rae fic, great work.
Sir Alwick chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Very nice and very well written. Great Job. Plus you hit on one of my most favorite aspects about Beast Boy: he's complicated.

Keep up the good work,

Sir Alwick
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
That was very nicely written, and a good story to boot.
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
That was REALLY well done. It is rare to find a fanfic as entertaining, engaging, and readable as that was. You kept the characters in character-which in some cases can be a feat in and of itself-you depicted the scenes with precision, and used detailed descriptions to really make the story jump off of the page.

As far as the storyline itself was concerned, I loved it as it was written. It was believable, and you didn't overplay the emotion when beat Boy told Raven how he felt (some people overdo it). Their reactions were there own, and didn't come across as too overblown or exaggerated.

In my years of writing and reading fanfictions, that was probably one of the best I have encountered. I look forward to future installations! Great Job.
MCRandTTlover-NUMBAH13 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
this was very good
Telegirl chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
More chapters please
Chico Magnifico chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
That was pretty damn good! Dark in the beginning only to have a nice happy ending. Really good story! You should continue! Also would you mind reading my Teen Titans story? It would be an honor if you did!
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
This was a nice idea in showing just how Raven can be affected by Someone's dreams and how much Beast boy loves Raven. :D

Please I would like to encourage you to keep up the good work upon such a great idea. ;)
SeaBreeze chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
ah so sweet. I was smiling by the end of it. Good job, please keep up the good work!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Very good one.

Yeah, it seems all heroes need a tragic element in their lives.

Keep the good writing.
DJNS chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Wow, I loved this! Granted, I'm new to Teen Titans (introduced by my daughter), but I recently saw an episode with Beastboy where he became some alien's dog and, needless to say, I fell in love. He reminded me so much of Aang from Avatar (my favorite character of all time!) that I was interested in checking out more episodes.

What does this have to do with your story? I'm a BB/Terra shipper, but my daughter ships BB/Raven. I saw your story and decided to give it a looksy and, lo and behold, not only is your writing awesome, your characterization brilliant, but I think you've just transformed me into a BB/Raven shipper. Thank you so much for sharing this. I enjoyed it a lot.
Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Aww, that was sweet. But I think it was angsty enough. :) Loved the part about Gar being more than he seems to be..and that Raven knows.

"And for some reason, one that was buried so deeply inside of Nevermore that she didn't dare seek it out, that really bothered Raven. It was more than just an issue of injured pride, but beyond that...for once the empath was content to remain ignorant."

This part I don't understand though. Maybe some words got deleted? (it happens so often on ..)