Reviews for Something New
Ashley chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I have to say this fanfic is actually pretty good. I think that in the next chapter you should keep it only in Edward and Bella's POV's because sometimes people get mixed up. Also In the next chapter you should tell about the parents and Italy and maybe you should say Jacob is in Italy and he wants Bella back after all this time, but Bella does not want him back, but he will go to extreme measures to get her back but they don't work. What will Edward Bella can end up getting will Jacob do when he finds put?
missingcolton chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Just got through reading your story. It was great. Loved the ending even though I'll have to use my imagination as to how it turns out... You write very well!
luckyluboo chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
love it love it i love how they met and got together quick. please write another good story.
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Omg sweet sexy and just plain fucking hot loved it
ktsgran chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Having been proposed to as I sat in a bubble bath with a pink plastic shower cap on my head, I loved the last paragraph. Good story. Happy ending. I liked. Thank you JPL
Jocelynlynn chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
really you left this story on a cliffy.. yes I am sure well know what she saids but it would have been nice to see it.. Great story..
Julia Ba chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
That was a nice story. I enjoyed it a lot.
Siobhan B. Masen- Fraser chapter 1 . 9/15/2009