Reviews for Moon and Stars
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 1/27
Aww. I always wonder what happens to him during the rest of the war and after. I'll have TP's head if he dies, I swear.
Liana Legaspi chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I read this a long time ago, but I don't think I ever reviewed so I'll say it now: this is one of my favorite fics of this fandom. It's not long, or pretentious, or out of character-it's short and sweet and honest and flows perfectly with Tamora's books, and I always find myself coming back to read it.
aniseed flower chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Argh! Write more! All from Tobe's point of view! Please? That was really nice to read.
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This is so sweet!
Wolf9lucky chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
AAAAAWWWWWWW! Loved it!
rebecca chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
oh, no question about the hero worship. Tobe definitely worships Keladry. Tobe is one of the best characters in this quartet, and he doesn't get nearly enough of the spotlight.
Jaely chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I love this story it was brilliantly written! you were really able to convey that love and devotion that I always felt Tobe had for Kel. wonderful read
ERL chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Very nice! I liked the detail you put into the battles as well as your description of the characters. I very much enjoyed reading! :)
Shey92 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Amazing story, I can so see Toby like this. Good Job :)
Ravenfur chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This was adorable. I'm definitely going to come back and reread it. You've captured Tobe perfectly here. Great work on this, it was wonderful.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
This is wonderful.
iris dewdrop chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Gah, adorable. When Ms. Pierce wrote in Tobe I thought it might be too much: that it would be a sickly sweet example of Kel's goodness. Instead she made it an expected, familiar and almost casual move on Kel's part; it was made to be no big thing. You handled Tobe's adoration of Kel in a similar manner: his feelings for her were as natural and simple as a child's and very true to the situation. Great read!
sasurai chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This was a wonderful read. It captured the relationship between Kel and Tobe in a refreshing way that I enjoyed :]
ranni chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
very sweet.
Little-Timber-Wolf chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
what a sweet story! i loved it!