Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Verge of Destruction
Sparkly Faerie chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
Hmm, where to begin?

I know that you're obviously not active on your homepage anymore (the lack of updates over the last year or so are an indicator), but I just wanted to comment on your Zelda fanfictions.

Now, the first time I read them was several years ago, and it was on your homepage. They were among the first fanfictions that I ever read, so they're pretty special in my book. I only just recently found them again.

Now, I've read all four of them, so that begs the question; why aren't the other three here? While I admit that my favourite is the first one, I know that there are others (I'm looking at them right now on your homepage for goodness sake! XD) and I know that there are people who would love you forever for posting the conclusion of the series here.

I think I was about ten when I read them, and I remember being confused about why Link had brown hair and not blonde (at the time I wasn't aware that there were games that predated aLttP, and I didn't know the cartoon even existed), but now that I've seen pictures from the cartoon, I guess I'm coping a little better with it. -sheepish grin- It is refreshing to come across something different like that.

All in all, I wish you luck with future works.

Sparkly Faerie.

PS: You might want to bump the rating up to T, because this CERTAINLY isn't K material. A little too much violence. ;)
Benjamina Gunn chapter 2 . 2/5/2002
I have never in my life watched Zelda the tv show, but I play the game sometimes. I have to tell you that this is a really cool story. I'm sorry I dont know more about it, or what the characters looked like on the show, but I will definitly look it up now. :)
Beeta chapter 2 . 2/2/2002
Hello there Bookworm. I absolutely love your story! I have only seen the show a few times, but I loved it when I was a young one. Dont worry about dating yourself, I am dating myself by saying that too. LOL. I especially love the end! Link and Zelda!

*Giggle*

thankyou for posting this wonderful fic. :)