Reviews for Running
Peach the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
As others have said before me, this is a very interesting idea. I won't get on your case about the spelling and grammar errors, because you have already admitted it. You know, if you are still having problems with that, and are still writing, you might want to consider getting a new writing program. Or, getting a beta reader should help too!

I think everyone was in character, and I really enjoy it when people take the time to actually do that.

As for the plot... well, personally, I'd like to see a tie happen between Goemon and Yae. I'm not sure why, but that has more of an appeal to me. While I did like the other idea of Eibisumaru or Sasuke magically winning... that just feels a little forced to me, so I think a tie would be best.
Sweey chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I like this a lot. :) u write the characters well! keep it up! I agree with them...

Twist it. ;D
Butterfree chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Haha, interesting story. I can't really imagine Goemon or Yae taking the race so seriously, but somehow it felt believable.

As for the rest of the plot...I say somehow make Ebisimaru or Sasuke magically win XD

Good luck in any future writing!
CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
beatlesfan931 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
An amusing story that, as you admitted, has a few minor spelling/grammar errors. Still, the premise is a potentially interesting one, and as usual I'd really like to see more from you. As for how to continue this story...I'd have to think about it for a while...Maybe we could discuss that at some point within the next few days.