Reviews for Potential
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
A great story. Very well written.
erisedvision139 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
This was lovely - I don't know why it hasn't got more reviews.

In fact, now I come to think about it it's probably because it's not a romance pairing - we're all sex-obsessed here on FFNET! :P

I'd suggest moving it up to T because of the use of 'shit', though.

Nice one-shot. Good uniting theme, which always makes me happy.
Lucia-Swanne chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Malsin, that was so good!

As I too appreciate REAL reviews, heres the good : I really enjoyed the overall storyline - its one that hasnt been touched on much, and you did it justice. Whether or not it was intentional, I caught your musical reference too - very nicely done! Obviously theres plenty more I could touch on, but I'll move on..I'm sure you already know my love of your writing :)

constructive critisism : The length, first of all. OBVIOUSLY it wasnt intentional, I just wanted more of it! But really, the only thing that slightly annoyed me, and its only because im so used to seeing other authors do it, is that it may have flowed a little better had you introduced the characters in one sentence, eg "A gangly looking ginger and a smaller boy with a shock of black hair [who I recognised as young Gryffindors Weasley and Potter] were being cautiously watched by a number of boys wearing..." I wouldnt write it just like that, but thats pretty much what I meant, just so that its not like 'description, full stop, name.'

Thats about it really. I must make this very clear - it was SUPERMEGAFOXYAWESOMEHOT! :P 3