Reviews for Salvation
Good job. I really like Gibbs/Ziva father/daughter stories about Somalia.
Catmint chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Really, really powerful writing. You've captured the hard, painful reality of what she no doubt went through. The dynamic between Gibbs and Ziva is brilliantly written and there is just so much pain and emotion radiating out through this. Excellent work.
rebelmagnus chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Great Story!
inkpen1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Only just got around to reading this - my students have kept me far too busy for pleasurable reading since the start of term! However, I digress, thanks so much for yet another masterpiece.

This is a very believable story - I could well imagine Ziva reacting to Gibbs in this way, not recognising him and feeling threatened. You have a good understanding of the human "fight or flight" response too.

Excellent and mature writing as usual, what more can I say about it, other than to thank you. I hadn't realised until now, just how much I have missed having a really good read!
Hermione's Shadow chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
that was sweet, I'm so scared about next weeks episode and how it will affect Ziva and Gibbs's relationship, I was in denial all summer refusing to believe what Vance said was true, but after seeing that brief glimpse of that scene of the two of them standing in his basement talking, I'm scared
Jen-NCIS-Lover chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Great story! Are you going to have a squeal to the squeal? Please? I Love the story so far, And I hope that there is more chapters to come )
Nemisses chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Once again, I loved it. I hope that when the new season starts they go into this kind of a dark world. I hope they don't resolve it in two or three episodes. Maybe during the season we get to see some of Ziva's post-traumatic-stres-ssyndrome or if she has any at all. If they do not explore such a thing it would be a shame. Anyway still loving your storyline.
AthosionWarrior chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
Love it
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
that was so perfect, if you ask me, there are far too few stories that explore the father daughter aspect of Gibbs and Ziva's relationship, plz right more like this, you did such a fantastic job!
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Wonderful so far.
mia66 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I really like this, posttraumatic stress could do that to a person, specially one that has been imprison and torture.

Really love the concern Gibbs show for Ziva and how he treat iy the situation, Ziva going “mad” on him is just acceptable since she still believes she is in danger.

is this a one chapter story? if yes too bad, it could have been a longer story easily.

really good, thanks