Reviews for My Dreams Don't Comfort Me
MagpieMage chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
This made me highly uncomfortable for many reasons, but despite them all it was very good! I must say any pairing involving Shelke is a guilty pleasure of mine. A part of me tends to disregard the fact that she's in a child's body, instead focusing on how mysterious and pure awesome she is (something not many people agree with me on). I'm glad we have writers like you who aren't afraid to delve into patches of water that might make some uncomfortable.
Remembrance123 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I just want to give her a hug Q.Q
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Need more Shelke/Vincent
Saya Moonshadow chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Hm, so Shelke has ALSO picked up how much Vincent and Nero can look alike? XD Though apparently she's gotten them totally mixed up...which is understandable, given both the fever and the dream. And that they both have wild black hair and red eyes.

The ending really did surprise me, but it was in a good way. It made my inner Shelkero fangirl very happy XD

It also makes me wonder at the fact that I like Shelke so much better in fanfiction than in the actual game...huh.

Anyway, I enjoyed this. The song reference was adequate, and went with the subject matter nicely, particularly with how thinking she apologized to Nero for somehow hurting him might have actually given Shelke some sort of comfort. So good job )
AntarcticLight chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
This was well written, and I loved the song referance. Skillet is awesome! You portrayed everyone well... they were true to their characters and that is my ultamate desire in a story! Thumbs up!
Raining Moon Song chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Oh my Goddess, Comatose is one of my favorite songs!

Beautiful fic, too!