Reviews for To Save Each Other
utterlyconfusedlover chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
this just keeps getting better and better
utterlyconfusedlover chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
smeggin brilliant i love this one ten times more than the last...super kudos
utterlyconfusedlover chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
oh my...first know i love your style and such so i'm on a mission to read all your fics but this one was beyond slow in the beginning but i will say it got better...hope it continues in that direction
dreaminGemini chapter 5 . 10/23/2009
so you've totally opened me up to this pairing. great job! i loved it.
twilightdragons chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
Yeay, fantastic Draco/Remus. Should be more of the out there. could quickly become one of my fav pairs.

Love your writing. So fare liked all your stories, but I think this might be my favorite.

Droping a request in here aswell: Harry/Fred Draco/George whit lots of plotting from the twins to get their guy. Harry and Draco ending up as friends would be a huge plus.

Anyway, can't wait for your next story or an update on some of the existing stuff :)
TheSlashingQueen chapter 5 . 10/7/2009
I love this story i love this pairing too. It's such a shame that there's limited fics out there for this pairing it totally sucks i wish there were more fics Remus/Draco forever! lol anyways great fic! loved it so much you should make more with this pairing!
The Mistress of Lucius Malfoy chapter 5 . 10/3/2009
Wow! This was really amazing. I envy your writing so much! I usually don't read Remus/Draco fics, but you did a wonderful job. This is one of the best Remus fics I have read, seriously. Love, love, love it. Lol x)
mjmusiclover chapter 5 . 9/18/2009
i was a bit hesitant at first because i'm not usually a huge fan of draco/remus nor harry/sirius for that matter (even though i'm a huge fan of harry/draco), but it was amazing to & very well written :D
23 | « Prev Page 1 2