Reviews for 14
Yay chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
yay another good chapter as expected of this series
Neil chapter 14 . 4/15/2012
This one sounds promising! If you ever decide to continue this, I'll be waiting _
god of all chapter 14 . 2/19/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
mysticwolf1896 chapter 14 . 11/7/2010
things are starting to get interesting but y'know cross is going to cause trouble for mana as well as teh 14th. which should make the story more exciting, (hopeful expression)
Arceus the Creator chapter 14 . 11/1/2010
lol, he made a break for it.
Kitfox Warrior chapter 14 . 10/10/2010
hehe, this is SO not the end of the interaction between the two.
14th Noah chapter 14 . 10/8/2010
The interaction between Mana and Cross is highly entertaining; they're trading information and yet at the same time neither really trusts the other.
PeanutAngel chapter 14 . 10/8/2010
Cross was actually a helpful teacher for once, instead of withholding so much information. -blinks in mild shock- Well, color me surprised! -chuckles- It seems like Mana was also willing to offer some information, but it was a good thing that he held back that particular snippet about Nicky-pet being able to control the Ark. After all, if the Order got a hold of that... -shakes head- Anyways, great chapter, and I'm really looking forward to the next one. It amused me to see Mana make a run for it, but I find it almost sad that Cross will be able to track him so easily. All well...it means that Mana won't be expecting it. -wicked grin- So, until the next time

Peculiar Top hat chapter 13 . 9/7/2010
This story is really interesting! Seems like it could also be partly correct. Can't wait till the next chapter! With Cross telling Mana some things about the other side of the war, looks like Nicholas might find out what really going on soon! And maybe he and Cross will actually meet soon! (Though I don't they would get along at ALL) xD
NitenGale chapter 13 . 9/6/2010
Yeah, neither of those two brothers have got a clue. Otherwise, this whole situation might have ended differently. I love your Cross, by the way. He always makes me laugh!
PeanutAngel chapter 13 . 9/5/2010
And how does Cross expect to find the person who wrote the book? -chuckles to self- It's rather amusing though, to imagine the red-head going around in search of the moron that actually dared to write the book. Sorry for the late review by the way, school's hell on earth. -_-' Poor Mana though...all he did was want to help his brother, and then Cross and the Akuma had to go and interfere. -clucks tongue- And I really don't blame the kid for making a run for it when he saw the Akuma and then Cross pull out his firearm. Actually, had I been him, I would have probably done something a bit more drastic...though I probably wouldn't faint. Even that seems a bit over the edge. -coughs- Anywho, great chapter, and I can't wait to read more! :3

Arceus the Creator chapter 13 . 9/4/2010
see, I knew it trouble.
Arceus the Creator chapter 12 . 8/10/2010
a noah's brother an exorcist trouble
truegenius13 chapter 12 . 8/5/2010
It's Cross! I can't help but think that Mana may have gotten himself into a spot of trouble with this research of his. but never the less I'm interested to find out what happens next.
PeanutAngel chapter 12 . 8/2/2010
THIS NEEDS MORE REVIEWS! XD Anyways, this chapter had to have been my favorite by far. Not quite sure why...Maybe it's because I'm a sucker for scenes like this. :3 I liked how it almost seemed like a secret society, but even better. -grins widely- And poor Mana had to toil around and do some research so much! Though, did he really expect many results? -shakes head- As soon as you said a red-head came it, I practically screamed; IT'S CROSS, ISN'T IT? I still think my guess was right, but you never know, right? XD So Mana finally found a book about the Order though...good for him. Though I have a feeling our little red-headed character, whomever he may be, might interfere with Mana's research. I shall DEFINITELY look forward to the next chapter.