Reviews for Midnight Rain
Geek nerd of the book chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
randome
mudkipluvr4ever chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
That was really cute! Magnus, afraid of water. You did such a great job, and it was really sweet!
iphis15 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Mm. That was very nicely done overall, but the ending is just... Breathtaking.

In the best possible way.

~Mademise Morte
Bookworm24601 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
sweet...
TealPrincess chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Awwww so cute! I lovvvee Alec, Mangus!

Wish u'd write more bout them.. xox
kanon chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
ohh, sexy!
I'm Beth chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I love how you write these two! It feels so real and believable! And Alec is so cute I'm going to kidnap him! RAHG!
animebooklover14 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
AW its so cute! Is this just a one-shot or are you continuing it?
Virtuous Vampire chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Very nice! Part of me is disappointed it ended there but what can you do? Loved the little details like Magnus reacting totally in character-afraid for his clothes' . Good job, I'm getting addicted to your work!

Brat~
rachelalexandra chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I found it really sweet, and more dreamy than the others... possibly a product of a midnight posting. I also though that your descriptors were a lot better than usual, you invoked all of the senses and it read beautifully. Sometimes one-shots really are the best.
Rejhan chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Very sweet! Made me grin like a loon. Nice work!
asy chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
very sexy good
blocksofcolour chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I should really add you to my authors list. I didn't know you had TWO new stories. If I had known, I would've been straight over!

As ususal, you've grasped what it is to be Magnus and Alec, and let it flow into your writing. Every moment you capture is pure 'Malec' and there isn't even a word out of character. You've got each thought, each movement down to a tee, and I have no problem picturing the scene due to your beautiful descriptions.

Unlike "Call Me" they are very settled with eachother here, and it's lovely to see them embracing eachother without any fear or uncertainty.

"Alec didn’t pause in the doorway, didn’t make time for his usual study of the warlock before closing the distance between them."

And it's kinda strange to see Alec asking for permission to remove Magnus' clothes. Usually it's Magnus trying to persuade Alec, whilst Alec blushes ferociously.

Once again, five star writing!
ash chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
super sexy write more
raggamuffinprince chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
o cute cute cute

better get him into some dry clothes XD

stop getting distracted magnus~

i love how you write them! its just ugh... amazing

K.I.L