Reviews for The Unvoiced Plea
Guest chapter 13 . 11/9/2014
A lot cliff hangers it becomes exhausting to read! And, by the way, you used a lot of repetition, which I understand can put emphasis on what you're saying but there was a little too much of: a vow to _. A vow to_. A vow to _. Etc etc. But you have a great sense of humor and the characters are fairly like canon.
Guest chapter 35 . 7/19/2014
Only five more chapters! *starts crying dramatically* *wipes tears away and takes eyor out of mini bag* Eyor! We can get through the next chapter together! *Takes out samsung galaxy s4 while hugging Eyor to chest and continues to read the next chapter*
Guest chapter 34 . 7/19/2014
*Takes phone out of mini bag and reads the end of the chapter* hmm. *stands up and puts samsung galaxy s4 In mini bag* it's cinderella all over again. *puts on mini bag and walks away into mysterious fog*
Guest chapter 20 . 7/18/2014
*starts putting machine gun sway in the mini bag* so it was a dream after all... too bad. *re reads Akito scene* suspicious... very suspicious...
Guest chapter 19 . 7/18/2014
*opens mini bag from earlier and takes out machine gun* Akito... *Takes rounds out and loads gun* it's about time you died * starts aiming gun
Guest chapter 18 . 7/18/2014
*lowers shotgun* looks like it was a dream after all. *puts flame flower and shotgun in a mini bag that seemed to never get full* that's good, I never really wanted to become a murderer.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/18/2014
*Takes out shotgun* *bangs hide face* why? *looks up* why? *loads gun* this better be a dream.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/18/2014
I don't like it either. I mean, what's with the students?
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
Takes out flame thrower "why you... KYO SENPIE WOULD NEVER DO THAT!"starts chasing author around "CHANGE IT!"
Isabella chapter 40 . 7/21/2013
ASDFGHJKL! After spending literally my WHOLE LIFE in my room reading this fanfic, WHAT THE (bleep,) AM I GONNA DO NOW?! Oh and by the way, great series you've really outdone yourself. AWESOMENESS. (wait actually., now I hear they call it, BOASSOMENESS.) WHOOP WHOOP! Keep on writing! (yeah by the way, if you were wondering, IM NOT CRAZY.)
Guest chapter 23 . 7/8/2013
I feel like your a mini rick riorden with cliffhangers
ToriRoseBlue chapter 40 . 6/20/2013
WAHHHHH! SOO GOOOD!
ToriRoseBlue chapter 37 . 6/20/2013
Woooaahhhh!
ToriRoseBlue chapter 13 . 6/19/2013
Soo swweet snd meaningful!
ToriRoseBlue chapter 5 . 6/19/2013