Reviews for Safe From Nargles
Intervigilium chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
And people wonder why Harry shouldn't have ended up with Ginny. *sigh* The vixen...

Such a beautiful moment, that was. Now I want to know about the times when Harry and Luna met throughout those six years. So get on writing, Miss. We'll wait.
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
...vindictive...i never truly liked her character.

this is truly interesting. thanks for sharing! 8D
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Looks like the Nargles found him in the end
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
A great story. Very well written.
X chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Ginny is evil. Your story, however, rocks.
Polar Deer chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Eurgh. Harry and Luna as a couple is just not my thing. Ginny definitely strikes me as the vindictive type, though.
Nongarak chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
God Ginny's a bitch. Very well done, though. Very fluffy, but nice. I like it.
Writting2StayHalfSane chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
That was really good. The 'six years later' part seemed a bit out of place to me. Just thrown in with the rest of it, but somehow it still fit. If that makes any sense. :P But, I love Luna. She was wonderful in this.
Luke chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I'm seriously beginning to think that people can't write Harry pairings without bashing Ginny or making her in the wrong. Seriously, as a writer, there are ways to work around it without completely villainising only one person, regardless on your feelings on that one character. It's a common occurrence in Harry/Hermione and now it seems Harry/Luna. I hate, hate, hate Hermione but when I write, I don't do that - why can't others ?
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
That bitch. Wonderfully written, of course and a very lovely interpretation of Luna.
teacupz chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
such a cool fic... the ending is really great and I hope you will write more fics as good as this, :)
Abigail Fond chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Awh, that's so bad of her. Great ficlet. Sweet and short is the way to go.
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I liked this story, especially the twist at the end, but I was a little confused. Was Luna in love with Harry, or was she really just trying to get rid of the nargles? Sorry, I think I just missed something...

-Julia
Anya chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Wow. I really hope you add another chapter to this one. That was a great story. I wonder what Harry's reaction would be if he ever found out about Ginny purposefully not inviting Luna. I was so hoping it would be Luna at the end of the story and not Ginny, but oh well, great twist :)
IRRISSE chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I really like this. Good story.