Reviews for Fighting Back
nhgfxg chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
deez nuts
randym chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Excellent. Written in, if not their voices, then not so far from them that it's incongruously annoying.
ladypiton chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Love You!
Death-Harmony chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
I really like the way L is trying to provoke Light. You give him a great personality that I have yet to see in other stories. My favorite moment is when L decides to kick him the next time Light apologizes with no explanation. I literally laughed out loud.

There are a few edits you could make are changing or removing words to have a better flow. Instead of L getting crumbs down his front, make it his shirt, and/or his lap, if that was the intention.

And when Light kisses L, remove the words, "I suddenly stop speaking.." And start the sentence with "You close the gap between us" instead. We know L stops speaking, so its really not needed.

Those are the only two things I can remember right now. Otherwise, this was really great. L had great internal dialogue, and how you described Light's behavior and responses to L's shenanigans was really fun to read. It was a very cute story. One of my favorites.
snkajffjs chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Wow. I love this. Seriously good writing. Well done!
jyotimeena10 chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
bloody perfect
Junoa chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
love ;) you are a genius at writing. 3
ElykaEvelyn chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Wow. This was amazing.
anita4869 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This has to be without any doubt one of my favorite DN fanfics. I loved every single word of it. It was so sweet and you are an incredible writer
'And I will be topping you, Raito Yagami, not the other way around.' That was sooo hot! xD
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Wonderful oneshot! :3
You proved that a lemon isn't necessary to write something absolutely hot ;)
Very well done :D I also like how Raito acts a little bit unsure and shy because of his feelings.
neri chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
holy crap that was awsome though ive always seen light as the boy in a gay relationship it totally worked switched in this story great job
Robin'sStalker chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
So cute! (((o(*゚゚*)o)))
Chellyisback chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
lovely S2.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
loved it
Karoimirth chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Yey, fluff!

Aww it was sooo sweet! Loved it
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »