Reviews for Code Geass: Lelouch of the Second Chance
Dazzle chapter 20 . 4/26
This story is neat, cheers!
void242 chapter 20 . 4/24
I have to say..When I read the title, I expecting the story take place after zero , this story is very interesting and the writing style is good.
willy.hizzy chapter 20 . 4/23
I seem to remember euphemia being younger than lelouch
Voice of Reason chapter 20 . 3/29
Dude, it's been four years since you updated this fic. Its a good fic too, so why not show the community some concern and update for us. This really wan't even a good cut off point for the story. This story is good, and I'd like to know what's going to happen. There are a lot of time travel code geass fics, and this is certainly one of the better ones. So how about an update?
Orrible Amroth chapter 20 . 3/25
Great story really enjoyed it, shame you havent continued it but fair enough if you didnt know how to continue it. Might i suggest opening it up?
Though knowing writers (no actual offence intended) you're a stingy bunch when letting people touch you're work ;)
Was the long time you spoke of several years? Or have you died?
dragonlily22 chapter 20 . 3/17
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, SOON! PLEASE! I BEG of you! Thank you!
A Certain Fandom's Member chapter 20 . 3/10
Are you ever going to come back to this? You've updated your other fics semi-recently, so you're not dead. Please keep this alive?
Loki son of Laufey chapter 20 . 3/10
Aloh, do remember not to forget your masterpiece, looking forwards to an update in the not too far future?
Regardless, I'm watching you.
Blitzstrahl chapter 20 . 3/5
Y
U
UPDATE?
lightning909 chapter 3 . 3/2
I'm liking this so far. good job.
So are you going to update I'm really looking forward to an update
afi123 chapter 20 . 2/13
Sigh..such a great story, too bad
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 20 . 2/13
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
afi123 chapter 14 . 2/13