Reviews for Code Geass: Lelouch of the Second Chance
Holyphilippineempire chapter 20 . 6/5
June 5, 2018. So yeah... it's been Seven Years now. Any chance for an update perhaps? No? Darn it. Well, this story is dead as a doornail. A shame really. Well it was a good read until it lasted. If you're reading this... have a good life! Thanks for writing this!

Why so many Lelouch/Euphie fics are dead. Is it because Euphie literally died, right? Princess Massacre indeed.
nikprosta chapter 20 . 4/19
I need more! This is one of the best Code Geass fics there is!
Wowza48 chapter 1 . 4/11
... does this mean the prologue will be the LAST chapter?
MCRasengan chapter 20 . 4/9
Please come back to this story. It's freaking awesome! And there's still so much potential in this story.
Ah the sadness when a excellent fic is abandoned
Kurosu Cross chapter 20 . 3/18
nice one

any hope you will continue this one ?
chunnin33 chapter 20 . 3/12
Superb fic. While the general quality of fanfction improved majorly between 2010 and 2014 there are still true gems out there.
Phantom0408 chapter 20 . 2/28
Please update this fic, it's got me gripped.
AshKetchum.X.SerenaYvonne chapter 20 . 1/28
Hmmm... if schniezel woke up, shouldn't he be automatically under lelouch's Geass? As Jeremiah already had the Geass cancelor when it wasn't even invented and Lelouch also retained his Geass(c.c never gave him his Geass in the chapter 2 but he still had it.)
BLADE OF ILLUSIONS chapter 20 . 1/16
Let me guess, schniezel "woke up"
Kifo Sotri chapter 20 . 1/6
You know, I'm getting a little frustrated that I run into so many of these amazing stories that haven't seen an update for so long. You've created an awesome story that has just the right amount of funny to balance out the grim and the drama. It's a shame that I'll never see it finished, in all likelihood.
Mugen no Tenma chapter 20 . 1/3
Ah, this wonderful fic is dead. Unfortunately...
boni.season chapter 20 . 12/23/2017