Reviews for Code Geass: Lelouch of the Second Chance
ArtemSolis chapter 14 . 11/8
- Nina in the harem

I KNOW YOU NO LONGER UPDATE BUT; YES! NINA IS CUTE IN A NERDY SORT OF WAY
ArtemSolis chapter 12 . 11/8
Oh God, this is the best omake ever and I wish it was canon.
baghelnaveen134 chapter 20 . 10/23
Are you gonna update this story or not?
Yuna chapter 18 . 10/22
Duh, I ship Euphemia and Suzaku so I would have liked Suzaku ti be her Knight again, but Jeremiah is also okay...
Yuna chapter 10 . 10/22
ORANGE! WOHOOO! (he's one of my favourite characters )
Yuna chapter 4 . 10/21
Oh my god
I love the Omake with the oranges
Atdown chapter 20 . 10/11
hope your just having a six yeah brake and continued soon
Flamarow chapter 20 . 10/10
This may have been my favorite chapter of this series yet, and that was before Euphie and Lelouch's conversation which made the whole thing even better. It is too bad this seems to be unofficially abandoned considering it has been on hold for 6 years. I would really have loved to see him officially get his harem, though I guess he technically has since he has C.C. which would make it a harem of 2 but for some reason it doesn't feel like a harem yet.
Flamarow chapter 19 . 10/10
Wow... Suzaku is not that great of a pilot in this series though I fully see why with that level of anger. o_O
Flamarow chapter 10 . 10/8
You did mention others awakening, now I have a fairly decent idea as to what would trigger them to awaken, as well as a slight ideas for why others that met that condition haven't awoken (if this isn't another omake to screw with us).

The interactions with Euphemia here are really interesting. Kallen is already getting jealous which is I expected eventually but wow... Lulu is working fast. :P
Flamarow chapter 9 . 10/8
So much grandstanding. I like it. :P

I wonder how Zero's words regarding Euphemia will affect Cornelia? :3
Flamarow chapter 8 . 10/8
Now that is the kind of planning I was talking about. I was curious why I didn't see a C.C. appearance but apparently that was only a backup plan. I wonder of Cornelia will become part of the harem... :3
Flamarow chapter 7 . 10/8
The strategy here doesn't feel that interesting for some reason. It feels like he just basically allowed her to do as she wished until she decided to get on the battlefield herself. Although it does beat her, it doesn't feel like Lelouch's normal level of plan, or even Cornelia's level of skill either. :/
Flamarow chapter 6 . 10/8
All the scene transitions were missing from this one so I was a bit confused at first. Otherwise, I quite enjoyed this chapters. C.C. is making trouble as usual though I'm glad she isn't jealous about his flirting. For a second there, I mistook Sukaku's blush as being related to Zero's embrace but you cleared that up quickly. I was still amused by the idea though. :P
Flamarow chapter 5 . 10/8
Kallen already got a date. He is moving so fast. xD

I'm still not sure was to think of these weird Omake... Entertaining but so off-beat...
2,589 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »