Reviews for Code Geass: Lelouch of the Second Chance
Hallowtide chapter 20 . 8/23
OMG WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?! Loved this fic!
KPheonix chapter 20 . 8/3
7 years.

If this story is dead, can we at least get a how it would have gone/ended to get some closure if at all possible? At least for those who still check this fic and some others like Code Tekka: The GEass Knight.
Quatermass chapter 20 . 7/31
"DEPLOY CHUCK NORRIS!"

Seriously, that has to be the best line to ever come out of Lloyd's mouth.
torch507 chapter 1 . 7/27
Before I favorite and follow, I gotta know, are you genuinely going to finish this story. It’s tge best damn one on this site by far and I don’t want to get my hopes up. Anyway, let me know whether you are or you aren’t :)
kylegriggs13 chapter 4 . 7/11
You should make the second omake cannon for this story.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 20 . 7/2
huh, very interesting ff, pls update soon!
Someone chapter 20 . 7/1
Seven years is a really long time to update.
Holyphilippineempire chapter 20 . 6/5
June 5, 2018. So yeah... it's been Seven Years now. Any chance for an update perhaps? No? Darn it. Well, this story is dead as a doornail. A shame really. Well it was a good read until it lasted. If you're reading this... have a good life! Thanks for writing this!

Why so many Lelouch/Euphie fics are dead. Is it because Euphie literally died, right? Princess Massacre indeed.
nikprosta chapter 20 . 4/19
I need more! This is one of the best Code Geass fics there is!
Wowza48 chapter 1 . 4/11
... does this mean the prologue will be the LAST chapter?
MCRasengan chapter 20 . 4/9
Please come back to this story. It's freaking awesome! And there's still so much potential in this story.
Ah the sadness when a excellent fic is abandoned
Kurosu Cross chapter 20 . 3/18
nice one

any hope you will continue this one ?
chunnin33 chapter 20 . 3/12
Superb fic. While the general quality of fanfction improved majorly between 2010 and 2014 there are still true gems out there.
Phantom0408 chapter 20 . 2/28
Please update this fic, it's got me gripped.
2,611 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »