Reviews for Code Geass: Lelouch of the Second Chance
ShadowVR2 chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! I died at the Omake scene. XD That was priceless!
Xeenith chapter 20 . 7/17/2013
hey
been a while since I had read this fic again... too bad it's still on hold
it still is one of the best time trivel lelouch stories out there, is not the best
Tama Saga chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Jeremiah the troll!
obsidian-fox chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Re: Villetta - I would have thought Lelouch would use a command like "From now on, do as I please" if he wished to spare both the target's life and himself future trouble. Did Lelouch not become more competent with his choice of commands before his death? Why stick close to canon?
54rt0r1u5 chapter 20 . 7/7/2013
this ones awesome hope you can update it soon
LittleEnglishLass chapter 20 . 7/6/2013
Well, I read it. And I thoroughly enjoyed it. :)
You kept them all in character (even considering the changes in plot) and the way you worked the plot twists was absolutely outstanding. You kept just the right balance of detail and dialogue, and didn't make the fight scenes too heavy, as a lot of authors make the mistake of doing.
I think a round of applause is in order.
Rest assured, I shall peruse through your library of stories for anything else that may interest me.

The whole harem thing is NOT something I like, but I can easily ignore those parts and concentrate on the rest of the story. However, I utterly despise the Lelouch and Euphie paring. They're related! That means INCEST! It's just so wrong and weird (to me at least, as for some reason other people seem to like that sort of thing). But again, I can ignore any scenes pertaining to such a subject and carry on with the story.

So yeah. All in all, I enjoyed every moment of this. Thank you for taking the time to write it.
-LittleEnglishLass
ira. god chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
chapter
21 please
Othinus chapter 20 . 6/28/2013
/sob sob/ You abandoned this /sob sob/ How cruel of you!
Othinus chapter 13 . 6/28/2013
Oh damn I forgot about that parasite with headphone-sunglasses...
Othinus chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
The part that surprised me most here is... well, the end AN? C.C. to be more precise! "Flames will be used to cook pizza." ... really? That was... so simple I ... you surprised me with this. It's so simple yet genius pre-comeback against 'flames'. You're awesome!
anonymous chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
Loved this story... But lelouch is taller than Suzaku, let alone eupheimia and the others, just thought you might want to change that. Other than that, great job! I love the new, flirty lelouch!
hiro 23geasss chapter 20 . 6/19/2013
chapter 21

please pleaqse pleasepleasepleaseplasepleasepease
lolmak chapter 20 . 6/19/2013
omg i marathoned this in like 3 hours, very well done probably my favourite code geass fanfic so far :) update when you can :D -lolmak
Guest chapter 20 . 6/18/2013
I dont mind this bashing? on suzaku I think that he should be paired with kaguya. BEFORE the GOLDEN age of MAN most ALL nations ptacticed the marriage of cousins(some still do). If you do this during the final end he will be given a chance to redeem himself to the japanese. There relationship would be a political one. Kaguya planning whatever is left of the kururugi possessions and political power. Suzaku obtaining a part of his honor back. And a possibility to become a symbol for the japanese. As one who was taught his history and NOT one who has become a jaded old man he can lead the japanese back to there roots.

With that said WHAT THE HELL. YOU NEED TO GET SAYOKO LAID. Think about it. She CROSSED AS HIM, KISSED A GIRL(SHIRY) FOR HIM. HAVE Him FUCK HER OVER ALREADY. Sorry for using the kim possible series but she's Like A FRIGGIN ANIME VERSION OF YORI
Guest chapter 20 . 6/10/2013
please please come back to this story it is one of my favorites i love the way you've done the whole redo scenario
2,423 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »