Reviews for Code Geass: Lelouch of the Second Chance
willy.hizzy chapter 20 . 4/23/2015
I seem to remember euphemia being younger than lelouch
Voice of Reason chapter 20 . 3/29/2015
Dude, it's been four years since you updated this fic. Its a good fic too, so why not show the community some concern and update for us. This really wan't even a good cut off point for the story. This story is good, and I'd like to know what's going to happen. There are a lot of time travel code geass fics, and this is certainly one of the better ones. So how about an update?
Orrible Amroth chapter 20 . 3/25/2015
Great story really enjoyed it, shame you havent continued it but fair enough if you didnt know how to continue it. Might i suggest opening it up?
Though knowing writers (no actual offence intended) you're a stingy bunch when letting people touch you're work ;)
Guest chapter 20 . 3/25/2015
Was the long time you spoke of several years? Or have you died?
dragonlily22 chapter 20 . 3/17/2015
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, SOON! PLEASE! I BEG of you! Thank you!
A Certain Fandom's Member chapter 20 . 3/10/2015
Are you ever going to come back to this? You've updated your other fics semi-recently, so you're not dead. Please keep this alive?
Ikol Ichigorath chapter 20 . 3/10/2015
Aloh, do remember not to forget your masterpiece, looking forwards to an update in the not too far future?
Regardless, I'm watching you.
Blitzstrahl chapter 20 . 3/5/2015
Y
U
UPDATE?
lightning909 chapter 3 . 3/2/2015
I'm liking this so far. good job.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
So are you going to update I'm really looking forward to an update
afi123 chapter 20 . 2/13/2015
Sigh..such a great story, too bad
TokusatsuLuv chapter 20 . 2/13/2015
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
afi123 chapter 14 . 2/13/2015
Oh man..
Aynessa chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
I find it distinctly OOC for Lelouch to immediately risk Suzaku's life like that, and especially toying with Shirley's heart after everything that happened the first time. He is far too cheerful and uncaring about having to go back to the beginning, also out of place with his angsty brooding in canon. This seems like an excuse for fanservice, rather than a serious plot.
Th 1998 chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
I am very sad that you ended this story but I hope that one day you will continue this story
2,596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »