Reviews for Code Geass: Lelouch of the Second Chance
yuki chapter 20 . 8/16/2013
i think you should just make gawain with all the shinkiro weapons. i like the gawain mainly because of the hydron cannon. i really want to read how lelouch is going to beat the crap out of gino and anya.
Lawrensu chapter 20 . 8/8/2013
no updates?
NightFlight chapter 20 . 8/5/2013
NOOOOO! *pulling hair out of head* Why... ? Why did you have to make him make out with EUPHIE? Everything about your story is just flawless (just a little more sprinkle of Suzaku) until it came to that part! Besides that, I LOOOVE your writing (of course, I love genius and flirty Lelouch just as much XD). I can imagine everything you put down really vividly in my head. Well done. Honestly, it's one of the best stories I've read. PLEASE UPDATE A.S.A.P! Don't even THINK about ditching it.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/2/2013
I adore your story, its very interesting. However, can you give Suzaku more spotlight? As much as I utterly despised him throughout most of the series, both seasons till the final episodes, he is starting to feel like a disposable side character now, and that feeling is quite unsettling. I mean, he isn't even Euphemia's knight! They will fall in love right? Right?!
( ; A ; ) They were a great couple, second only to Lelouch and C.C.
speaker of babbel chapter 20 . 7/27/2013
i found this on TVtropes, and i am really enjoying it. im looking forward to the next one. although i understand your reasoning behind suzaku, i feel that you could cut him an 8th of a 1 cm bone. yea he sold out lelouch and all the other things that you mentioned, but was it really any worse than what lelouch did? i feel that you letting him get off too easy. yea he knows whats coming, but the fact that he acts on what he knows happened before should change the outcome more than what has happened. im fine with someone receiving huge amounts of punishments of flack from an author, just as long as the don't develop into a punching bag. spread it around a little, and i think that the others will appreciate it.
K-Kido chapter 20 . 7/23/2013
I really hope there will be next chapter...
Saika Renegade chapter 20 . 7/22/2013
Wow, I love this fic! I enjoy the humour and the way Lelouch tries to change things for the better, while also being the same magnificent bastard that we all love! Though, from the last line in this chaper, could you subtly be hinting that Schniezel is also awake? If so, does that mean that Lelouch will be fighting against someone who also has knowledge of the future? Or will Schniezel help Lelouch (at least for a little while)?

Anyway, I'm hoping that the next chapter will be up soon, though I understand that these things take time, so I'll wait patiently for the next chapter.
ShadowVR2 chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! I died at the Omake scene. XD That was priceless!
Xeenith chapter 20 . 7/17/2013
hey
been a while since I had read this fic again... too bad it's still on hold
it still is one of the best time trivel lelouch stories out there, is not the best
Tama Saga chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Jeremiah the troll!
obsidian-fox chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Re: Villetta - I would have thought Lelouch would use a command like "From now on, do as I please" if he wished to spare both the target's life and himself future trouble. Did Lelouch not become more competent with his choice of commands before his death? Why stick close to canon?
54rt0r1u5 chapter 20 . 7/7/2013
this ones awesome hope you can update it soon
LittleEnglishLass chapter 20 . 7/6/2013
Well, I read it. And I thoroughly enjoyed it. :)
You kept them all in character (even considering the changes in plot) and the way you worked the plot twists was absolutely outstanding. You kept just the right balance of detail and dialogue, and didn't make the fight scenes too heavy, as a lot of authors make the mistake of doing.
I think a round of applause is in order.
Rest assured, I shall peruse through your library of stories for anything else that may interest me.

The whole harem thing is NOT something I like, but I can easily ignore those parts and concentrate on the rest of the story. However, I utterly despise the Lelouch and Euphie paring. They're related! That means INCEST! It's just so wrong and weird (to me at least, as for some reason other people seem to like that sort of thing). But again, I can ignore any scenes pertaining to such a subject and carry on with the story.

So yeah. All in all, I enjoyed every moment of this. Thank you for taking the time to write it.
-LittleEnglishLass
ira. god chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
chapter
21 please
Othinus chapter 20 . 6/28/2013
/sob sob/ You abandoned this /sob sob/ How cruel of you!
2,430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »