Reviews for Code Geass: Lelouch of the Second Chance
anonymous chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
second omake hilarious
anonymous chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
oooh ho ho ho ho hooo, me likey
slydino chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
Great story. Wonderful writing style, character development and interactions, and great plot. Amazing story overall and can't wait for the next chapter.
BlackTyrantValvatorez chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
You haven't updated this for over three years, for crying out loud. Speaking about that, kyugan, would I be right to assume that this story is currently in hibernation? It got me interested, that much you can be assured of, especially since the story has deviated from Code Geass cannon several times.
PrewalShadeX chapter 20 . 12/7/2014
Awesome! please update soon!
Im a guest chapter 20 . 11/9/2014
General Cupcake, we have created the Mark 1 Chuck Noris where should we deploy?
Arcanestomper chapter 20 . 11/5/2014
It's well written. But it has a problem in that it's the exact opposite of the actual series. Nothing ever goes wrong for Lelouch.

In the beginning that's fine. He has future knowledge after all, and nothing major has changed in the beginning. However that should be less useful as things deviate from the series due to different things happening.

But that doesn't happen. Instead it's basically the same events from the series in the same order, with the only difference being that Lelouch never loses. Lelouch flirts successfully with every girl he meets. And Suzaku fails at every opportunity.

Again it's well written and admittedly I want Lelouch to get a better outcome than he actually did. But he could have problems to overcome and still win at the end. As it is it reads like the author is simply following the canon closely, but writing in a success every time there was a failure, instead of doing anything really interesting with the concept.
asaxander740 chapter 20 . 10/31/2014
Gag, incest. I always knew lulu had a thing for his sis.
StrangePointOfView chapter 20 . 10/29/2014
For the most part, this was a pretty good Code Geass peggy sue. But by Chapter Twenty, the story is now officially less 'Lelouch tries to do the rebellion right this time' and more 'Lelouch searches for new and inventive ways to ruin his best friend's life'. It's still a well written story for its intended audience, but it's a revenge fic, not a fix fic.
Patrick the observer chapter 20 . 10/26/2014
i have to say i rather enjoy this story. the consept alone is something i rather enjoy but seeing the effect they have on the past has been rather enjoyable. i hope you update again soon.
Aoirann chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
i"M BATMAN!
ChunkyFunkyMunky chapter 20 . 10/16/2014
Have you stopped writing this fanfic? PLEASE DON'T!
saashi samy chapter 20 . 10/15/2014