Reviews for Code Geass: Lelouch of the Second Chance
argentorum chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
Man, Suzaku keeps gettign the short end of the stick. At this rate Lloyd's whole project will be scrapped...
Eternal Love Song chapter 20 . 11/5/2013
I am so very sad that it ends here and it doesn't look like you'll be continuing, though I so wish you would. This story is great. The plot, the harem, I love it all. Though I really do wonder why they 'awakened' and who else might. This story is amazing and I really hope you decide to get back to it.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/1/2013
Chuck Norris is the only thing keeping Britannia from invading the USA and a brave heart reference with lots awesome
aznxa21 chapter 20 . 10/31/2013
Deploy Chuck Norris lol good chapter
Guest chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
I love this chapter the omakes and the ending note genius
death77 chapter 20 . 10/28/2013
Awesome story. I just started reading this and I loved every second of it. Lelouche sure is a player this time and is defiantly using his knowledge to his advantage. C.C. Is also having fun from what i see as well. Can't way to read your next chapter and thanks for the hard work.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
Hey, how about you gift the Lancelot to Kallen, hmmm?
Mooneater chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Interesting. Although time-travelling Lelouch ain't an unfamiliar concept, you managed to get me hooked with this first chapter. Although isn't there going to be some sort of problem where C.C. no longer gives Lelouch is geass due to the fact that he actually HAD it in the first place? Good luck with that mate, kudos. Oh wait, I'll just keep on reading :O
Guest chapter 20 . 10/20/2013
DAMNIT, REVITALIZE THIS FANFIC! Rahr!
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 20 . 10/20/2013
guau , coool fic really
Parzival vi Britannia chapter 20 . 10/19/2013
I know its been over a year, but please! this is soooo good. UPDATE!
The Forgotten Guardian chapter 20 . 10/17/2013
leouch you dog please post soon
Tymancer chapter 20 . 10/3/2013
For it to not be updated for two years...It is just a crime.

Not really though, it just hurts to see it not be continued. q.q
Sir Nyan of Canterlot chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
You fucker! Do you have any idea how many of your stories I've favorited before realizing they were yours?
WIENERSCHNITZEL chapter 20 . 9/29/2013