Reviews for Code Geass: Lelouch of the Second Chance
Famine73 chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
The Jeremiah Omake was great, as was the one before it. Funny how Jeremiah ends up being so awesome when the first time you see him he's enjoying the slaughter of innocent Japanese civilians. I don't quite understand having to Geass Sayoko again though. I mean he knows that she's a ninja maid who's sworn loyalty to him and Nunally and he knows how that loyalty serves him in the future, so why bother keeping his plans from her? There's no way Sayoko would go against him after all, so there shouldn't really be a need to Geass her again, or at least not that particular Geass command. Other than that I liked it and it was a good chapter.
Famine73 chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
I was a little disappointed that he stopped questioning C.C on whether or not she knew how they went back in time. She changed the subject and they kind of just dropped it. This Lelouch is a lot more fun though. I thought it was funny how C.C mentioned that Lelouch had a pointy chin, since everyone and their mother had pointy ass chins in Code Geass. The only guys I remember who didn't were Charles and Diethard lol. I liked definitely liked the chapter.
Famine73 chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
Yeah I feel bad for Suzaku. Nothing like time traveling geniuses knowing exactly what you would do to kill what would've been a phenomenal career. It's been awhile since I've seen Code Geass but I don't remember exactly why Lelouch would dislike Villetta so much. Something to do with Shirley I think? Anyways this chapter was good. Close to canon, but Lelouch even sent the Lancelot packing here. And he didn't have anything else to ask Clovis besides ordering the ceasefire.
Famine73 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
So I totally read on and read up to the last chapter you posted without reviewing. For that I apologize and I'm here to rectify that. But for this particular chapter its like you said, there isn't much to say about it. It's just the ending. Probably my favorite ending of any anime I've ever seen but still just the canon ending that doesn't have much to do with fanfiction. I will glady click the next button and read/skim through the next chapter again and post a new review though.
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
well done,
Arcana Elixir chapter 20 . 2/4/2014
that shit that fucking shit! why did euphie become lulu's I wanted a euphieXXsuzaku...T.T they are siblings...-_-'
Guest chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
What kind of pizza
Isil'zha BLZ chapter 20 . 1/25/2014
Overall, this is a very intriguing, well written story. The going back in time plot device was really well done, and I've seen some other stories imitating it and offering their takes on the idea as well. I have a few little gripes, though. There were some times where the story seemed a bit indulgent (if you know what I mean), I was disappointed that you gave Suzaku the shaft, and I'm kind of iffy about making Lelouch's and Euphemia's relationship romantic in nature, especially given that there was no indication of such feelings in either of them from the original timeline. But, while they are siblings, they're only half siblings, and they are about the same age, so I guess it's not completely weird. It's better than the idiotic idea pushed by some that Lelouch should end up with Nunally, which is both completely idiotic and extremely creepy. Still, no story is perfect (the original show had issues here and there as well), and this one did so many things very well, and I enjoyed reading every bit of it. I'm rather disappointed that the story hasn't been updated for a while, as it appears that we'll never get to see where it was going, but at least we got to see it through this far.
Sir.Bears.A.Lot chapter 20 . 1/24/2014
why wasn't there a next chapter... *sips tea*
Gaius Germanicus chapter 20 . 1/23/2014
Damnit this is good! I've only recently broached Code Geass fics and I'm now kicking myself for waiting this long to look into them. I really love the back in time plot device. It's a blank check to fix all the stupid shit that went on.

Really great story, but I don't suppose an update would be out soon? Right? Could I be that lucky? Please?
Akima1148 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Great story! Next chapter please!
The Demon Prosecutor chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
You did it perfectly! I almost cried.
MoistCheese chapter 20 . 1/13/2014
Hihihihihihi. Such a lovely fic, it saddens me to see that it is on hold, I suppose I'll have to sit back and wait for a new update. And thank you for bringing up the Euphemia/Lelouch pairing, I realised that I had never looked into that one yet, I expect to be busy with it for the next few days *Manical laughter*, anyways, thanks for writing a great fic!
rosa chapter 20 . 1/12/2014
I like the story and hope you update soon.
Perseus12 chapter 20 . 1/12/2014
That's a good for making Earl Pudding a Scot Patriot from Braveheart Movie and its so funny.
2,484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »