Reviews for Religious Studies 102: Eschatology
DinoWriter23 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I never was able to find out how the radio crossover ended. This sounds like a good continuation though.
MeekGeek0 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
You should totally mention Bruce the gargoyle. You know the one Spider-man talks to in Spider-man:TAS.
ADdude chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
That is awesome there need to be more please write more
Rock Raider chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Looks like things are getting started. I wonder what will come of Spider-Man fighting alongside the Gargoyles. Of course he'll probably fight them first, before they make up & then team up. You know, I'd like to see a Gargoyle fight The Rhino, or even The Sandman. They just popped into my mind. They've been the most recently-and-frequently-used Spider-Man villains used since the cartoon started, so seeing the Gargoyles fight them would be cool for fans of the cartoon. I wonder if Coldstone & co. will drop in on Midtown. I doubt they'd like seeing Peter Parker get kicked around by Flash Thompson while the crowd cheers Thompson on. Think they might do something about it? Anyway, I wonder if Elisa will meet with George Stacy. Stacy is probably the chief at another precinct, so it could work with continuity. Well, anyway, update soon.
merlyn2 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Just discovered your new crosover story; I'd enjoyed Greg Weisman's Radio Play, and liked your follow-up. Especially when you had Spidey fight the Tasmanian Tiger; that scene was great.
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Wow, this is starting out to be a great crossover. The Radio Play was amazing and it'll be interesting to see where you take the story. _ Great job keeping everyone in character, btw. Looking forward to the next chapter!

-Forever-
Storyseeker chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I recall Warren from the show. He made a clone of Spiderman, didn't he? It'll be interesting to see what else Sevarius will have planned for him also.