Reviews for Amor Vincit Omnia
Ju Martinhao chapter 43 . 1/27
I just finished your story and I loved it.
Congratulations for this amazing story and thank you for sharing it with us.
Hugs,
Ju
Wants2BeACullen chapter 43 . 7/7/2013
Loved your story!
Guest chapter 43 . 7/5/2013
really good story
just a fan chapter 40 . 7/5/2013
great: they are finally married and baby will be there soon, can't stand Jessica, but theres always one like her.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/4/2013
how do you remember the names of so many eateries and food titles?
just a fan chapter 28 . 7/4/2013
I'm not good at reviews but this is a good story and i've enjoyed reading it so far and i know it 'll just get better.
just a fan chapter 11 . 7/3/2013
I love this story and can't wait for them to be a couplefor once Alices' scheming is working out .
just a fan chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
great story, can't wait till they meeet
RACHIAN chapter 43 . 1/11/2013
I really liked the premise of your story but the chapters dragged on and on with the excessive descriptions of every meal they had. The obsession with food, trendy restaurants, and designer labels was a bit too much. It is obvious that you did an amazing amount of research to make their travels seem authentic, but much of it read more like a travel guide than a love story, which was what I wanted to read. Still, I commend you on your hard work and commitment to your story.
vsion chapter 14 . 10/31/2012
hmmm... i stand corrected stephen was a dick...and cheating on woman then expecting her to be there during the tough times... i dont know... well she has edward now.
vsion chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
thank you for this lovely story. often fanfics of bella's exhusbands are not nice and they make him abusive, a cheater, liar etc. this story so far is beautiful
VampireandWerewolfLover22 chapter 43 . 9/10/2012
It was a great story! But maybe next time don't put as much detail. But apart from that it was an excellent story and I wish you the best of luck writing, updating and posting new stories in the future! :) :)
Guest chapter 15 . 9/7/2012
Hi. So, just my opinion but I think your going a litlle ocer the top with the details on their clothes and the places they visit. They tend to make the chapters drag. It's a great story it's just those things..
2brown-eyes chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Seriously her husband just died didn't he? Have they no respect for that. If it happens naturally good, but to try forced it just plain disrespectful.
tululah chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
I know this is an older fic, but had to comment. If Stephen was in the last stages of cancer and being treated, it is highly unlikely that he would have been able to father a child much less have the energy to have sex.

I really don't like the idea of a second child that edward will likly "love as his own".

Guess this means I'm invested in the characters:0