Reviews for Some Things Never Change
That was cute, omg, 3
andysanime chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Ha-ha, awww how adorable 3
Miss Pessimistic chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I really hope you do write more childhood fluff in the future, this was too cute. Haha, I think you really got the characters well, considering they're free for alls almost when they're young. I think the reactions are pretty accurate, especially when he messes up. Ah, the ending. So cute, I'm dying here and can possibly be revived with more fiction. xD
croquant chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Ahahaha, this is so adorable!
Sheryl E W chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I love young Miles and Phoenix too, beautifully done :o)
schlo5398 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I completely agree! There is not nearly enough fanfics out there about them as children. I really enjoyed this one. I love pretty much any story with them as kids, but then you add in romance and it just make me giddy! It was adorable when Phoenix said that he would pursue Miles even if it took him 15 years. That made me chuckle.
westkitsune chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
D'aw That was terribly cute young!Phoenix and Miles... I can practically imagine it happening! xD
Rinnamon chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Aw, this is so adorable. I love mini miles, Phoenix, and Larry. You protrayed then perfectly. :) especially miles. He's so innocent, loyal, and cute. Please write more! Or better yet, continue this story! I've been wanting to write like this. By the way, your story is written really well. Keep writing!

- J
Zeldakeeper chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
heh hewitts my second name and aw very cute like you not a big fan of the pairing but very sweet
aw chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
AW!~

i see pink fluff floating around the air~~

good job~~its so sweet
H-boss chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
aw aren't miles and nick cute as kids so cute kiddy goodness - lol - really good and please write more for PW it's very awesome -x
Snowy chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
i love kid phoenix and miles so cute. your story is really good. Happy that your writing stories for pw again coz i really love reading them.
yumi-chan-likes-chainsaws chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Hi! sorry, that really is my username, i just wasnt bothered logging in, haha!

anyway, I loved this and I'm not even a PW/ME fan! Its just...KAWAII! i REALLY love it when theyre all cute an kiddykins!...omfg i just said kiddykins...I'm gonna like leave and pretend that didnt happen ok!

Yumi X