Reviews for The Red Strokes
That was... AMAZING... (**) I feel so heartbroken for Theo and yet... GOD. HOLY SHAT. SO GOOD. Please continue to write so amazingly (T 0 T)
Anon chapter 1 . 7/2
not sad about the pairing, but the ending :( poor theo :(
Meeeee chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I wonder if Harry would be lying if he had gotten to know Theodore a bit more... Anyway, brilliant. Maybe another chapter...? Pllllleeeeeaaaaasssssseeeeee?!
kariza2013 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
really like it but POOR theo!
Aries Christensen chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I wish there were more HPTN stories.
GuillaumeD'Evreux chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Such a sad story :-( poor Theo :-( I wish there were other chapters for Harry to come to love him back. But apparently you either intended this fic as one-shot or you just abandoned it :-(
Anyway, great story! Thanks :-)
leylinjan chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
liked it :)
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I love sad stories like these. It is beautiful!
AReview chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
i love this pairing. theres like barely any Theo/Harry fics. wish there was a long fic like this one.
Simply Hopeless chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
this is so sad yet touching. bittersweet especially when Harry tried to lie for Theo's benefit at the end only to have the opposite effect.
ANAMYOUS chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
i loved this pairing and this chapter and would like to request that you write a sequel (obviously also a one-shot or more if you want ) to this to show how their relationship progress and whether or not harry actually does end up loving him. please. if not then i would like to thank you very much for taking your time to write this story and it well worth my time reading. Thank you very much.
dragonpotter30 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I love !
Jrocknpoppingirl chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I've never seen this pairing before but I like this story. You played perfectly with Harry's need-to-be-a-hero, can't let someone suffer attributes and made it work out well enough to get him going so far as to have sex and pretend to love someone to be the hero for them. I think I may have just become a fan of this pairing, courtesy of this story...That or I have spent all day reading your stories and automatically like this since it's written by you.
DemeRain chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Dark and lovely. Thanks for sharing.
Three Dead Hearts chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I would really love if this was continued.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »