Reviews for Hidden Secrets
white lillie stained crimson chapter 11 . 6/7/2011
-"Uh-oh. Rex found the remains of the Flying Battery! But he can't do no harm, we destroyed that thing good." -

it should have been: -"Uh-oh. Rex found the remains of the Flying Battery! But he can't do any harm, we destroyed that thing for good." - unless it was an accent.

also I think i found an error not sure ; sorry if I'm wrong but:-"Damn, this got trashed good didn't it? Well it was just from the crash, what I want is probably deeper."-

I think it should've been: -"Damn, this got trashed pretty good didn't it? Well it was just from the crash, what I want is probably deeper." sorry if i'm mistaken with any of theese ;.
White lillie stained crimson chapter 10 . 6/7/2011
-Nic just shook her head and lie back. -

I think it should be - Nic just shook her head and layed back. -

just a small gramer mistake.

Also try not to use caps all the time.
White lillie stained crimson chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
-Nic asked picking up some dudty items on an old desk.-

I'm pretty sure 'dudty' was supposed to be dusty,sorry if I seem strict. If you used word perfect you could get rid of all the typos.
White lillie stained crimson chapter 7 . 6/7/2011
I found another small typo in spelling,

-It made since in a twisted sort of way.-

since is like 'since the day ect.' I think you meant to say

-It made sense in a twisted sort of way.- I think you had mixed up a few letters.
White lillie stained crimson chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
Hellow again normally I when I read a complete fanfiction I wait until the last chapter unless I find errors I found a small error

"I was going through some old files of Robotnik's down in the basement. I came across one particular file that should be of interest to you right here should have a " to tell that he has finished talking Just a very little error.
McGeesJabberwock chapter 36 . 8/8/2003
Great story Chris! I feel sorry for poor old Rex.

keep writing your fics, they deserve to be declared classics.
Jonathan R chapter 36 . 6/19/2003
...that was...one of the best stories I have ever read on this site...or anywhere for that matter! Rex's character is now way more familiar to me.(6'6"! I'm only 5'9"!) It took 4 hours to read, and I enjoyed every minute of it! Great job!
Final Cosmos the Ultra chapter 36 . 10/23/2002
It was good sub-baka.
LuckyLadybug66 chapter 36 . 4/24/2002
Whew, what a roller-coaster ride! _~ Luv this last chapter! :) Everything I could've wanted, and more! _ The ending didn't bother me _~ I got what I wanted: Nack got exonerated! YEEESSSSSS! _
LuckyLadybug66 chapter 35 . 4/22/2002
Oh, my poor ears, hearing those swear words being fired off! _~ Other than that, terrific! One of your best chapters so far! Luved the fighting action with the buzz-bombers and Ultra Mecha! :)
LuckyLadybug66 chapter 34 . 4/16/2002
Ooooh, scary stuff! Poor Nackie! Thank you for your offer on Rex, but I think I'll leave him to you _~ BTW, how's your grandfather? LOL, come on, let's start doing the climax! _~
LuckyLadybug66 chapter 33 . 4/13/2002
LOL, I don't quite know what to say except Please find the climax! LOL! _~ I'd be happy to help you _ These lil chapters are fun, but I'm really anxious for that Rex to get caught so that Nack won't be in trouble with the police anymore! ;) BTW, sorry to hear about your grandfather :( I'll be praying that he gets better!
LuckyLadybug66 chapter 32 . 4/10/2002
Aww, I knew you wouldn't kill my precious; I just didn't know how he'd survive! LOL! ANYWAY, groovy chapter here! :) More tension!
LuckyLadybug66 chapter 31 . 4/8/2002
AAUUUUUUUUUUUUGH! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE THE CHAPTER NOW AND NOT WRITE ANOTHER ONE? Eeeeeeee . . .

(On a calmer not, thanx for replacing the swear word _~)
LuckyLadybug66 chapter 28 . 4/4/2002
Rocky h/c is goood, but I do believe I told you that if you were to use my characters, they couldn't swear :( You're welcome to use them, if you can pleassse keep that rule!