Reviews for Nut Reviews
Omnitrix1 chapter 27 . 11/9/2011
Hmm. Hey, I've got a review suggestion. How about Deadpool does a Nut review for one of my all-time fav. fanfics, "Things to do in Springfield when wearing the Mask" by TimeLordParadox. I can honestly say it's one of my all-time favorite fanfictions, and it's a crossover between the Simpsons and the Mask, so you can find it in the crossover section. I loved it, but how will it transfer to a Nut review? Just a suggestion though. You don't have to do it, but I would like to see it. Can't wait for your next Nut Review.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 27 . 11/1/2011
Finally catch up, I only can wonder why I took so long. Deadpool is the kind of guy you have to grin when you finish a line of him, and it was fun. Keep going!
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 19 . 11/1/2011
Danny POTter... I think I need to stop laughing of these things...
Sonic Phantom chapter 27 . 10/23/2011
lol. Nice job.

If you're looking for suggestions, maybe you can take a look at one of my completed stories.

Please continue.
Madness Abe chapter 27 . 10/15/2011
Good review, man! I do want to recommend a fic to review: Bleach: Ultimate Alien Volume I by Grimlock King of the Stories. It's one of the best and one of my top favorite fics I've ever read. I suggest it, highly! :D

Take care!
TobiGB chapter 27 . 10/14/2011
Good review Deadpool. Anyway I have a few story suggestions if you're interested like "Gohan's Dilemma" by WingedFreedom622 it's a Naruto/DBZ Crossover story I won't lie there might be some parts you won't agree with but all in all it's a good story. Another one is "Collide" by LaLaCat1 it's in the Young Justice Fanbase the Cartoon not the Comics. Also there's "Little Brother" by Frellich it's also a Young Justice Fic. Well anyway keep up the good work too.
Orange Ratchet chapter 27 . 10/12/2011
Hey, if you're reviewing stories, could you possibly take a look into one of my completed stories? Any of them would be fine (Hank the Cowdog and the Holy Grail, Past of Hanna Barbera Town 1 and 2... any of my fics would be fine). I'm completely cool with you doing a Nut Review on any one of them!

Anyway, I'd love to see the next Nut Review!
Bindi-the-skunk chapter 27 . 10/11/2011
you just reviewing parodys ? or can it be any type of fic ?
Nin chapter 27 . 10/10/2011
I had a girl pop out of my stomach once, too! ...well, not really. It was actually a boy.

Yeah, it seems like irony likes to strike people sometimes- we're not into a show, yet we still read its fics. Like whenever we log onto Fanfiction, we enter a parallel universe that alters our interests or something.

Anyway, good review, hope to read another one, and all that. Adios
Sakkee91 chapter 26 . 4/30/2011
great fic TL. it was hilarious. think you can put in one of my stories?
Dezblade chapter 26 . 10/17/2010
Actually looking back, it's not as bad as initial look.

YES, it is bad, but but bearable in comparison to other fictions.

GOOD LORD. Ever since then reading such bad ones, this one is just bad, not pulling at my hair. Are you continuing this anyway or not?
Shadow-DJ chapter 26 . 7/22/2010
interesting review
Peter Skirata chapter 26 . 7/21/2010
Poor Lunatic. Did he suffer flashbacks when he read this? Update soon
The Shadow Syndicate chapter 26 . 7/21/2010
...Probably not going to like Order of the Rose then. Because it will involve more science fiction elements. More violence and the inclusion of less than family friendly worlds. Though it will feature Sora.
Shadow-DJ chapter 25 . 7/14/2010
Thanks for this review man. Can't wait for more