Reviews for The Callie Chronicles
Firewolfe chapter 23 . 11/8/2009
OMG this is so damned good. Blame it on Twilight and everthing lol. Family portrait this is funny as hell maybe they should introduce the teacher to their family lmao. I really have been highly entertained by this story series. I never thought I like the pairing but you have done it extremely well and realisticlly. Thought I would add a third male just for a fun mix :)

Lisa
mymindisonyou chapter 22 . 11/4/2009
Aww! This was so sweet! I looved this chapter! I really liked how Faith didn't cry in front of Callie, but the minute they got in the car she broke down. It shows that Faith is human after all even if she is the 'man' in the relationship. Well, I'd assume she is. Anywho, loved the chapter. I can't believe Callie is 5! I can't wait untill she gets into the teens...
Water Queen 24 chapter 22 . 11/4/2009
So i got some questions are you going to do a chapter on Callie becoming a slayer? Or maybe her first date with a guy/girl or both? Or how about her first pimple or maybe something else equally as embarrassing?
Firewolfe chapter 22 . 11/3/2009
Well done I so love it. A perfect reference to the the first day of school.

Lisa
Ryoko05 chapter 22 . 11/3/2009
lol i love this story. I can't wait to find out what other quirks Callie has in common with Faith and Buffy.
finaldragon13 chapter 21 . 10/26/2009
oh my fucking god! you killed the easter bunny! this is the best chapter yet please keep going!
finaldragon13 chapter 19 . 10/26/2009
i loved the costumes, Faith would rock the push up bra and hot pants, B would totally be lame and pick Little bo peep. and speaking up the jumped over the candle dick was just hilarious, my internet has been out so I'm in a rather pissy mood but little callie is just the antadote I'd been looking for.
finaldragon13 chapter 18 . 10/26/2009
oh my... this is certainly faith's daughter! I loved this chapter, a bra for a sercerity blanket only faith's daughter would do that!
Lupo669 chapter 21 . 10/25/2009
Poor Callie! Are all her childhood myths going to be destroyed due to them really being demons? I bet Anya will give Faith a big hug and kiss when she finds out Faith killed Malik. Maybe a previous run in is why Anya hates bunnies so much.

Nice update, please keep them coming!

See ya...
lilyme chapter 21 . 10/25/2009
I think Anya would have died from tenthousand heart attacks, if confronted with THAT giant bunny... And now that this childhood phantasy is ruined, they only have to tell Callie what Anya told them (or rather Buffy and the gang) about Santa... that he disemboweled children and stuff... and everything'll be super duper! Oh, man, must be hard living in a demony town like Sunnydale, when you're a little child :/ :)
boop-oop-ee-doo chapter 21 . 10/24/2009
Uh-oh, how're they gonna explain this one?
Ryoko05 chapter 21 . 10/24/2009
man good luck explaining that one cause I can't even pretend to know how that ones gonna work. hence why you stopped writing at that point instead of Buffy trying to explain a died giant child eating bunny.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 21 . 10/24/2009
LOL.

You take ideas for stories?
Not Jessica chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
hey i realy love this, you worked with the dialouge really well and you conveyed every emotion really strongly-i look forward to the next chapter
mymindisonyou chapter 20 . 10/22/2009
Hahaha! Callie is so alike both her mothers its scary! And just the fact that Faith fell asleep in Callie's bed is priceless! I loved this chapter!
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »