Reviews for Carnilty
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
luv it
Mokona chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
The story is good and a real cliff-hanger . Next chapter would be (I mean, really) Appreciated. :D Update soon. onegai~~~
sakura240 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Kura: O...M...G...

Berry: Good luck Natsume. You'll need it.

Kura: O/O

Berry: We love the story. Please do update soon. Now we're goona go before kura-

Kura: I LOVE IT! HORRAY!

Berry; ...Too late...

Kura: PLEAS UPDATE SOON! PLEASEEEEE!

Berry: Bye. AND SHUT UP! *hits Kura on the head*
Clarivoyance chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
nexxt chapter plz!
Clarivoyance chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Really sexy!
Bitter Strawberries chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I wonder If this is going to continue or not, ah... sorry to ask about this continuing like the other reviewers, but I'm just curious, I really enjoyed this though. _

KK
kurai-rin-kitsune chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
this is really good i loved the whole story it kinda seems like it could be more than a one-shot but none the less its really good
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
i hope you make a sequel where in they would do it hahahaha

it looks like natsu cnat help himself
Lorrnae chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
You definetly captured the drama and the tension.
Yujiro101 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
what happen what happen what happen! XD
apenny12 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I thought this story was very interesting. A second chapter would be awesome. I kinda feel more like the ending is a cliffhanger. I would really like to know how Mikan acts afterward. All in all awesome job and I loved it!
Trolls chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Uh .. I'm really confused, with the summary written and the "Complete" written there, is it a oneshot or not ? thanks
hil2378 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I'm really blurred n confuse at this story n I don't really get it...n there r lots of grammar mistakes n i know u prob did ur best at midnight but come on...like what happen 2 ur awesome writting skills? the 1 with ...i donno all of them except this n close 2 me...or was it u? I donno...just gonna go read Dance Lessons now...Bye
Vein's Simply Tired chapter 1 . 9/16/2009